JustDial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

JustDial Interview Questions

Updated Mar 24, 2017

2.7

Justdial Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JustDial (Noida (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview consists of two rounds.
    1st Round: General CV Screening and HR Questions.
    2nd Round: General Sales and Marketing Questions and why one wants to take this job.

The interview is very easy and only confidence level gets checked.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to enter into sales?
      Can you handle rejections?
      Why do you think you are fit for this job?
      1 Answer

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rajahmundry (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at JustDial (Rajahmundry (India)).

Interview

Interview rounds are 2. jam and hr. they will check ur commication and confidence. so speak confidently. u will get hired. you should speak keeping all of them in mind. you should expalin it to every one. they offer good salary for fresher.2 wheeler and ipad is mandatory to work. it is purely a field work

BDE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JustDial (Chennai (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

i enrolled myself through college campus interview-
    there was a good pre-placement talk about the company and it's perks and it basically had two rounds.
    first round was a group discussion and questions were about the company's profile and has to talk about why getting into sales is important basically preferring native tongue.

second round was a personal interview which has simple questions to check your ability to convince the customer and why choosing such roles which involves more working hours.

Interview Questions

• what is family background, why this position, why not into your core line, etc.   Answer Question

Sales & Marketing/Just Dial Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JustDial (Chennai (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

1.It was an campus interview process 1st round was called as GD but they shoot out some ques to check ur fluency in English & Your native language.
    2. If u cleared 1st round then they have been called for 2nd round in company, Chennai,which is dead easy spelling check round.
    3.If u got cleared with spelling check round then the final round is HR.

Interview Questions

It was suitable for B.Com or M.Com graduates not for the professional B.E's..

Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

Interview

Quite gud.. Just Talk with Full Confidence and also you have first sales knowledge and interest... and also make sure all details with Proper Check.. This Company is really good and im really happy in working back as JDA with People business helper network. Let me try to see what else in up coming mission in chennai...

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JustDial (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

The Interview was average.. Basic Questions where ask during technical round which last 40-50 minutes and Basic Aptitude Test... It took nearly half day to get the interview process done. Confirmation of the job offer took one day which was quite acceptable.

the rounds include as follows:
    1 ) HR & Aptitude test
    2 ) Technical Questions
    3 ) Machine Test
    4 ) Manager round

Information Retrieval Officer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JustDial in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was exciting. First round consisted of Group Discussion. HR was very fast to pick the right candidates from the lot. Second round was more of a personal interview which tested the candidate to par. Interviewer was running the project so she personally interviewed the candidate for choosing perfect one.

Interview Questions

The task was humongous as it was about answering 400 calls a day.

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chittoor (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JustDial (Chittoor (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

It was the one-day interview process.
    For this job, you must require an iPad which cost around 40k and you have a smart phone also.
    the first round was Group discussion it was easy.
    the second round is HR round.
    in HR round they check your background and your way of communication.

Interview Questions

• 1.Tell me about your self?
      2.why you choose marketing job?
      3.can you do job any where in India?
      Answer Question

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JustDial (Noida (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

interview process took two days. and it was a general interview. firstly HR took our first round and asked some basic questions about background. then next day interview was taken by the business head of just dial. they just check communication skills and eagerness to work. salary is average. good place to start for freshers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation.

Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JustDial (Chennai (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

First round is Group Discussion where the local language fluency (for instance, Tamil for Tamil Nadu worksites) is tested and the presence of mind with respect to customer handling is evaluated.

Interview Questions

• What do you say to make the customer to buy the product?
      What would you say if the customer isn't satisfied with the price?
      Driving licence and an Ipad is mandatory for this Job.
      1 Answer

I got better offer so I declined.