Justice Resource Institute Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Justice Resource Institute Interview Questions

2.2

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Justice Resource Institute.

Interview

After I sent in my application I was immediately contacted (within the day) and set up my interview for that weekend. When I arrived I was unsure where to go, but eventually found the door. I then went and filled out paperwork and was met by an incredibly nice and friendly staff for my interview. She put me at ease and was extremely informative.

Interview Questions

• What does safety mean to you?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Attleboro, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Justice Resource Institute (Attleboro, MA) in November 2013.

Interview

I met with the program director and she was incredibly kind, flexible with giving intern hours around a college schedule. Did not feel a ton of pressure or competition. Learned a lot about the program and responsibilities of an intern.

Interview Questions

• What made you want to work at this program/with the adolescent population?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thompson, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Justice Resource Institute (Thompson, CT).

Interview

I had an interview last week and hoping to hear back. I felt very comfortable. I am waiting for them to let me know if they are interested in seeing me again.

Interview Questions

• Asked if I was able to work overtime occasionally.   1 Answer

Assistant Program Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taunton, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Justice Resource Institute (Taunton, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

It was an in person interview with a director and a vice president. Reviewed relevant work experience, asked how I would handle a hypothetical challenge, my philosophy of staff supervision, nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• How would you feel about a "phone always on policy"?   1 Answer

School Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Justice Resource Institute (Boston, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

The interviewers were very welcoming. In addition to asking questions related to safety, professional boundaries, and overall experience, they also asked questions about me as an individual which showed they had interest in the type of person I was and not just the type of worker I was.

Interview Questions

• What does a successful and safe school environment look like for you?   1 Answer

Academic Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, MA

Application

I interviewed at Justice Resource Institute (Lexington, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied by emailing resume and cover letter to contact listed on job description. Received email in about 1 week to set up interview. At interview first was required to fill out written application and several consent forms for background checks

Interview Questions

• What kinds of exciting activities do you do outside of work that you could offer here on campus?   Answer Question
    • Are you okay with the condition that if another staff member does not show up for their shift you will be required to stay to maintain staff/student ratios, regardless of what you have going on in your personal life?   Answer Question

Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Justice Resource Institute.

Interview

Very simple face to face interview with a higher management personal member. Lasted about half an hour and generally consisted of my goals and my desire to work with children. Basically informing individual of the placement and the routines. Most important part is a clean driving record and cori check.

Interview Questions

• How would you feel about restraining someone?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate much unless you have a degree or experience.

Research Assistant Interview

Interview

Went for a quick interview, found out I could do statistical research, and they hired me.

Residential Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Justice Resource Institute.

Interview

Easy, felt more like a brief conversion than an interview. Discussed the kinds of children they work with, and the availability of hours. Not the best schedules available. They were in the process of turning the school into a residential home (Littleton ma)

Residential Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Justice Resource Institute (Concord, MA) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied for the position and immediately received an email requesting that I come in for an interview. The managers I met with were extremely knowledgeable and professional. They were honest about the difficulties of the position and forthcoming about any perceived annoyances of the work. We conversed for about 30 minutes. They then gave me a tour of their facility and introduced me to other staff members, which gave me a feel for the environment. I also got to meet some of the girls in the residential facility and where they live, work, eat, and play. The entire process was very straight-forward, easy and positive.

Interview Questions

• How will your prior experiences inform your attitude here?   Answer Question