Juxt Interactive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Juxt Interactive

Senior Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Juxt Interactive (San Francisco, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

A pleasant 1:1 phone pre-screen. The scheduling of the interview was a little hectic at times as their schedules are in flux with client needs. There was an interview that started with the hiring manager and then others joined (company leads and fellow department members). It was very friendly and engaged. There were some hard questions - they definitely don't like pat answers - they ask hard stuff for a reason.

Interview Questions

• to talk about how I had managed a problem at a prior company   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was a reasonable give and take and they were very clear about their limits.

Project Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Juxt Interactive (Long Beach, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with the Director of Production Services - first on the phone for 90 minutes, then in person for 60 minutes. At the start of the interview, she admitted that she didn't remember a thing from our phone discussion, which had been one of the most bizarre conversations I've had in a professional setting.

Both interviews (phone and in-person) were best characterized as a "grilling", not a discussion, and were comprised of questions like, "if you were a song, what song would you be?" When I hesitated to provide an answer to her ridiculous question, she leaned in, "do you have trouble making decisions?" When asked "what makes a good project manager", and I replied, "organization skills", she followed with "not detail-oriented?" Gotcha!

My overall impression was that she wanted to be the smart one in the room, thought it was her job to be the "tough gate keeper", but in the end just came across as overbearing and difficult to work with. Didn't get an offer - thank god.

Interview Questions