Juxt Interactive Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 17, 2018

Found 7 reviews

3.6
Steven Wages
  1. "Amazing Place to Work"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Juxt Interactive for more than a year

Pros

JUXT is a wonderful place to work. I can't say enough good things about these wonderful people. All of the people are great, from the top down. Nice, is the word that I prefer to use. The management treats everyone exceptionally well. They also have amazing holiday parties :) You are able to work on a lot of diverse projects, with some very big brands. The managers and owners really care about their employees, and...

Cons

It's possible for work/life balance can become a little difficult at times, depending on how projects fall. But this is typically balanced out by the rest of the excellent work environment. And really, this is no different than any other work environment.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work and the wonderful work environment!

Juxt Interactive2016-01-04
  2. "Great and fun place to work"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Juxt Interactive for more than a year

Pros

A fun, flexible place to work, with lots of new things happening. You also get to work with some great engineers. Amazing co-workers overall!

Cons

Some projects can have difficult clients, and this is part of the territory.

Juxt Interactive2018-01-18
    • "All down hill from here"

Former Employee - Design in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Juxt Interactive full-time for more than a year

Pros

They did some pretty cool stuff and had some good brands. The location in SF was nice and used to have a positive vibe.

Cons

The focus shifted from creative integrity to fiscal responsibility. Problem is that clients didn't want to work with us for our ability to balance the books. The best years of JUXT are behind it.

Advice to Management

You (2) guys are what drove the place into the ground. You chased off the 2 good ones. It's not all about you. Arrogant, petty, just simple inexperience, poor decision making, lack of professionalism and deceitful. I hope you can take the lessons you learned with you. It's probably to late to apply them to JUXT.

Juxt Interactive2015-11-26
    • "Great client, poor management"

Former Employee - Senior Producer in Newport Beach, CA

I worked at Juxt Interactive full-time for less than a year

Pros

We had a great client, plenty of budget and a good creative direction with which to work.

Cons

It was a divisive work environment. Leadership had a lot of infighting that translated to the teams, making it a very unpleasant work environment.

Advice to Management

There is an institutionally-supported lack of appreciation of the whole team. You are more than the handful of creatives and developers. Act like it.

Juxt Interactive2015-11-13
    • "Devoted to making amazing things happen and caring for the team"

I worked at Juxt Interactive

Pros

They are very focused on client success and developing real problem-solving approaches. The people are all very warm, kind, respectful of each other

Cons

It can be a bit loose at times, but I think that comes with pushing the envelope. Clients sometimes struggle to work easily with teams, especially if they don't understand the technology and are risk averse.

Advice to Management

The management team is great. The relationship between the two agency heads and the way they engage the rest of the agency was a big part of why I wanted to work there. Keep it up!

Juxt Interactive2015-09-13
    • "Data Analyst"

I worked at Juxt Interactive

Pros

Excellent creative team, who were enthusiastic and driven. Although the contract was brief it was long enough to develop respect for a group of professionals worth remaining connected to.

Cons

Inconsistent communication amongst departments and thru management. Due to this, project scopes and expectations were constantly being crisis-managed rather than quality-managed.

Advice to Management

This company was acquired by another larger business and its core values were scattered to the winds. Few if any employees remain because of this.

Juxt Interactive2015-09-01
      • "Great Creative Minds, Passionate Employees"

Former Employee - Strategic Account Manager in Newport Beach, CA

I worked at Juxt Interactive full-time for more than a year

Pros

Always pushing the envelope to create engaging communication for clients' audiencies. Fun work environment and friendly people. Cannot beat working in Newport Beach either.

Cons

A lot of confusion as to what they will and will not produce for clients and prospects. Overall lack of direction when it comes to marketing the amazing creative they produce. Too much employee turnover.

Advice to Management

Do not let the inmates run the asylum even if their "senior" inmates. More clarity as to what you want to do and not do as a company as it relates to serving clients.

Juxt Interactive2012-09-26