KRAFTCPAS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at KRAFTCPAS

2.7

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KRAFTCPAS (Nashville, TN) in May 2019.

Interview

I got an interview via employee referral, which I *highly* recommend utilizing if you can. I had three back-to-back interviews with partners in the office and it was an informal conversation. I really appreciated their willingness to "sell" Kraft to me as a workplace by answering my questions and being passionate about their firm.
    It took a few weeks for them to get an offer to me and my situation was atypical for staff because I didn't go through the campus recruiting funnel.

Interview Questions

• "I see you worked at Company X, what did you do there? I know so-and-so over there, they used to be with Kraft. Did you know them?"   1 Answer

Controller for Client Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KRAFTCPAS (Nashville, TN) in July 2018.

Interview

There was a 20 minute phone interview first with HR. Then there was an in-person interview with the partner. The in-person interview lasted about 30 minutes and then I was given a paper test with some basic bookkeeping and accounting questions.

Staff Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at KRAFTCPAS (Nashville, TN) in February 2016.

Interview

It last about 3 hours. Talked with about four people during the interview. They are pretty chilled and laid back. Kraft is a good firm. They have a lot of clients. It should be a great opportunity.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KRAFTCPAS (Nashville, TN) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied through college. Was selected for on-campus interview. Interview was very informal and comfortable. Was them selected for office visit. Had lunch with a partner and staff, then interviewed separately with a manager, then a partner. All very informal.

Audit Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at KRAFTCPAS (Nashville, TN) in October 2012.

Interview

Got an interview through a campus recruiting event called Meet the Firms. I had one thirty-minute interview with a Recruiting Manager, which was mostly candid. There was only one behavioral question.

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at KRAFTCPAS (Nashville, TN) in October 2012.

Interview

It was a full day event including lunch. All those that were interviewing went around to different partners and managers and went through short interviews. It was very snobbish because everyone was trying to outshine the other and ended up being rude.