KRAFTCPAS Reviews | Glassdoor

4.5
  1. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Staff Auditor in Nashville, TN

I have been working at KRAFTCPAS full-time for less than a year

Pros

There are SO many perks. I get free lunch or some type of food almost every day I'm in the office. There a specialty coffee machine, candy drawer, free soda and sparkling water dispenser. The best perk is Kraft will pay you for your time worked over 40 hours as long as you hit a certain chargeable ratio. This makes staying at the office to hit a deadline or just get ahead so much more worth it. Along those same lines, once you work 40 hours (at least in audit) you can bounce as long as the job is done. A lot of the audit team doesn't work Friday or works half-days on Friday, so if you've already hit your hours, you don't have to spend PTO time for that!

Cons

The job can be boring and/or confusing, but the pros outweigh this con.

KRAFTCPAS2019-10-30
  2. "Good environment, tons of employee perks"

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant

I have been working at KRAFTCPAS full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Kraft has shown that it cares about its employees with frequent training opportunities, health-related events, employee recognition and awards, frequent in-house communications, seasonal events, and year-end bonus opportunities, just as a few examples.

Cons

Communication between departments and department heads isn't always ideal, but some of that is the result of a growing firm that's still adjusting to growth and fine-tuning its structure.

KRAFTCPAS2019-10-09
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

4. "Great public accounting firm to work for."

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Nashville, TN

I have been working at KRAFTCPAS full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have worked at several public accounting firms over the course of my career and KRAFTCPAS is by far the best firm I have worked for. Serious effort is made here to accommodate the employees so they can have a real work life balance as well as truly enjoy their work days. A lot of effort is also made to support your careers goals including supporting your efforts to build your brand and network and excellent CPE choices.

Cons

None that I see when compared to other public accounting firms. If you are looking for a public accounting job, this is a great place to work.

KRAFTCPAS2019-09-04
  5. "Great Culture"

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Nashville, TN

I have been working at KRAFTCPAS full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Management's interest in taking care of their employees Name brand recognition in Nashville Live by their motto of "Do the Right Thing" Great culture

Cons

None really specific to the firm itself.

KRAFTCPAS2019-09-04
  6. "Great firm and family atmosphere."

Former Intern - Tax Intern in Nashville, TN

I worked at KRAFTCPAS for less than a year

Pros

Good pay and overtime is time and a half.

Cons

Not really any when compared to other accounting firms.

KRAFTCPAS2019-09-05
  7. "Kraft is a great platform for my career"

Current Employee - Affiliate Member in Nashville, TN

I have been working at KRAFTCPAS full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Wide ranging expertise, solid reputation, good market awareness, stable work environment, terrific managing partner; people I can trust

Cons

Resource allocation is tough during tax season as at any CPA firm

KRAFTCPAS2019-08-21
  8. "Awesome place to work!"

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Nashville, TN

I have been working at KRAFTCPAS full-time for less than a year

Pros

Positive, healthy environment where the bar for employee culture is set HIGH! Flexible schedules, supportive and encouraging of family & community involvement, nice co-workers, very pleasant atmosphere with consistent "perks".

Cons

I haven't really found any, other than the fact that for me personally there is a long commute in. This was a personal choice, however, and knowing they are agreeable to modified schedules, my hope is to eventually work into one.

KRAFTCPAS2019-08-16
  9. "Best"

Former Employee - Member in Nashville, TN

I worked at KRAFTCPAS full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

The professional staff and quality of the forms' clients

Cons

None that would not apply to any professional practice

KRAFTCPAS2019-07-22
  10. "Good place to start a career if you aren’t looking for a Big 4 type experience."

Former Employee - Senior Associate in Nashville, TN

I worked at KRAFTCPAS full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The team is very friendly and willing to help teach newcomers. For those who have been there a while and proven your ability, the environment is pretty flexible from a standpoint of allowing you to manage your work/time.

Cons

There are some roadblocks to career growth. Unfortunately, one of those is an environment where there are favorites who get the majority of the opportunities. This can be a significant challenge to overcome. Additionally, due to the smaller scale of clients compared to other firms, it can be difficult to leave for a private industry job in a large company because your exposure to those type companies is limited.

KRAFTCPAS2019-03-18
  11. "Much more positive than negative"

Current Employee - Associate in Nashville, TN

I have been working at KRAFTCPAS full-time for more than a year

Pros

Kraft offers LOTS of opportunities for personal and professional growth with a variety of in-house and out-of-office events (training, events, after-hours mixers, seminars, round-table discussions, community events, etc.). The Humana insurance is affordable; pay is reasonable; working conditions are very up-to-date and comfortable; 401K plan is competitive. Regardless of other complaints about lack of minority hiring, I've experienced total openness to diversity here.

Cons

Some of the departments don't always seem to be on the same page, but that's a fixable issue with continued focus on communication between departments and affiliates. A more diverse staff would be an asset, but that will happen naturally over time as the company continues to grow.

KRAFTCPAS2018-09-17

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 18 reviews