KUKA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at KUKA

2.6

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sterling Heights, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KUKA (Sterling Heights, MI) in July 2016.

Interview

Did not describe the position in good detail. Never followed up after interview to let me know whether or not I got the job. Interview took place in a very small office. Air condition was not working. I really did not feel to comfortable as this was my first interview in over 20 years. If I prepared better it would have gone a different way.

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at KUKA (Austin, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

2 interviewers, they were both really patient and polite. They ask for angular, scala and webdev experience, and there’s a whiteboarding portion. They give you a tour of the office with its bartender robot.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sterling Heights, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at KUKA (Sterling Heights, MI) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied through an email application, process was pretty quick. It took about one week to schedule an interview after applying. Interviewed with two hiring managers. Managers were pretty nice and relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Simple questions about my resume and a basic description of the position. There were no questions about my skills or any technical ones.   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KUKA (College Station, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

I was selected for an On-Campus interview through University Career Fair.
    On the day of the career fair, I visited a booth of KUKA where I interacted with one of the recruiters present there. He asked me the questions based on my Resume, the projects I did and few simple technical questions. It went for around 15 minutes.
    A person taking my interview was had graduated from Stanford University and was highly knowledgeable.

Interview Questions

• The interview was 1:1 and was an hour long.
      Topics covered:
      Neural Networks, Unsupervised M/c Learning, Different Regularization Methods some coding stuff on the whiteboard, majority questions were based on practical application of data science at KUKA, Austin.   Answer Question

Robotic Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KUKA (Warren, MI) in October 2015.

Interview

Conversation with two men from KUKA. Made it difficult, because they seemed to be going in different directions. They were nice and friendly, but did not seem interested in me much at all. Wanted to talk about their company more than they wanted to ask about why I should work for their company.

Engineering Services Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sterling Heights, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at KUKA (Sterling Heights, MI) in August 2016.

Interview

My interview was with the Mechanical Design leader, he reviewed my resume that was submitted to him, he asked me questions about my former employer, he also asked me about my skills with TeamCenter.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I knew my way around TeamCenter   1 Answer

Software Controls Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sterling Heights, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at KUKA (Sterling Heights, MI) in June 2016.

Interview

Primarily it was Phone screen with recruiter. She forwarded my answer " why would I like to work there" to manager. Once she approved via hiring manager, second round was in-person Interview with hiring manager at sterling heights office location. It was easy. Manager was friendly, showed manufacturing facility how work goes here.

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ciudad de México (Mexico)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at KUKA (Ciudad de México (Mexico)) in April 2013.

Interview

How does stress affect you at work?
    Where I see myself in 5 years?
    What is my career objective?
    Strengths and weaknesses?
    Why whether P.Eng is important to you ?
    As an engineering student, why do you want to go to management role

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to face criticism?
      Describe a time when you had to lead a team?
      Describe a time you had to convince a client to do something?
      How do resolve conflict in your team?   Answer Question

Internship Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augsburg, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at KUKA (Augsburg, Bayern (Germany)).

Interview

I didn‘t get any response to my application for a while. I contacted then the HR department via mail. After another 2 months of waiting they finally sent me a standard email giving a negative answer to my application.

Trainee Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KUKA (Chennai (India)) in October 2018.

Interview

initial background verification done through call and date and place for interview was fixed after 2 weeks and upon reaching initial IQ test for half hour is done and general personal introduction was done. basic technical questions was carried out. after interview is over and he said required IQ level is not satisfied as per company rules.

Interview Questions

• what would be the rpm of the last gear?
      draw circuit for 9v, 12v from 230v ac supply?
      cnc programming?   Answer Question