KUMHO TIRES Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KUMHO TIRES Interview Questions

2.5

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KUMHO TIRES.

Interview

I was hired through an employment agency. The recruiter interviewed me via Skype. I was then interviewed by the HR Manager via phone. I was then interviewed by the Director and his associate with the HR manager sitting in. Accents were thick but they spoke slowly to be sure they were clear. The in person interview was approx. 30 min. It was nearly a month later that I was offered the position after interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Can you go through your employment history and explain how it relates to this position   Answer Question

Quality Manager Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at KUMHO TIRES.

Interview

Interview was the most bizarre experience ever. An interview that last 25 minutes with stupid questions. Complete waste of time. Extremely disrespectful and lack of professionalism. Not a good company if you expect professional people managing your career.

Marketing/Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KUMHO TIRES.

Interview

Friendly and informal interview with several individuals, all of who seemed genuinely interested in what I had to say. It seems to be a very tight knit group that appreciate hard work, sound reasoning skills and a proven academic track record.

Interview Questions

• Had to work through a mock scenario involving sales figures. Math and reasoning skills will shine here.   Answer Question

Event Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KUMHO TIRES (Rancho Cucamonga, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

Intereviewed by 2 members of the marketing team and the hiring manager.
    Interview was a positive experience - They made me feel very comfortable and I did not feel like I was being grilled. It really did seem like a conversation

Senior Researcher Interview

Interview

Kumhotire is a subsidiary of Kumhoasiana group and the company advances a open employment every year. There are some recruitment process such as document screening, aptitude test and final interview with management.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer give questions about major field at university.   Answer Question