Kablamo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Kablamo

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kablamo

Senior Front End Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kablamo (Melbourne (Australia)) in December 2016.

Interview

Very fast one step interview. The interviewer will not be familiar with latest tech and you will end up having to teach the interviewer the concepts you describe during the interview. The interviewers are not familiar with Angular2, Vue.js or React. Since I have taken the interview React has been introduced into the company so it is possible this has changed.

Interview Questions

• What are Promises and what do they solve?   1 Answer

User Experience Designer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kablamo.

Interview

First interview with the lead designer went well with expected questions regarding technical skills and experience with past projects. I was asked to present work and talk through my process.
    I was asked to come for second interview for a 'cultural fit' with the CEO and another designer. it turned out to be more of a technical interview asking about Agile experience most of the time. Difficult to actually talk through an explanation fully, the CEO admitting he had too many drinks the day before. Very odd interview with erratic behaivour asking irrelevant questions that had nothing to do with cultural fit.

Interview Questions

• Can you go through one or two of your previous projects and describe your process.   Answer Question
    • What is your experience with Agile environments   Answer Question
    • Describe your process with development team   Answer Question