Kalamazoo College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 28, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kalamazoo College

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kalamazoo College (Kalamazoo, MI).

Interview

3-hour long interview being asked the same or similar questions by 12 people. Met with 3 groups of 3 or 4 people each, the manager, and HR. Ridiculous. I felt like I was interviewing to be their friend, not whether I was qualified to do the job or not. I got many dumb questions about hobbies and behavioral questions that were not well thought out. I felt like I was interview practice for them. It gets tiring being asked the same questions several times over the course of a couple of hours. If I was offered the job, I would have declined. The disorganization I witnessed was enough to know that was not an environment I would want to work in. What a waste of time....

Interview Questions

• Stupid questions about what I like to do for fun repeatedly... asking me the same behavioral questions and the same questions about my professional background, work history, etc.   1 Answer

Interview

The hiring process is limited to Kalamazoo College students only. It is based on experience. Students who have worked in a particular crew have higher chances of getting the job.

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kalamazoo College in June 2009.

Interview

Strange interview. Odd questions.