Kane is Able Interview Questions

Updated Feb 6, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kane is Able

Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kane is Able (Livonia, MI) in Dec 2018

Interview

A series of scenario questions followed by a math, reading and forklift knowledge section. Interviewed by an HR rep and ask about 6 questions hardball/ softball level questions. Afterwards I took an assessment.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here?
    1 Answer
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Romeoville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kane is Able (Romeoville, IL) in May 2016

Interview

Personally, it was straight-forward, to the point, very detailed, informative, friendly but very professional. They treat you like family and want nothing more than to make sure you go home to your family in the exact same shape and form the way you left. Saftey is of the utmost importance. Keeping your word, follow through and always number one, SAFTEY.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Scranton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Kane is Able (Scranton, PA) in May 2015

Interview

Prescreening interview, then in person with two peers, and final round with two other team members. Very basic conversational interviews. Described my prior job duties and roles.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kane is Able

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kane is Able

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter. We had several conversations. Then I was invited to a face to face interview. I had an interview at 6:30 pm on a Wednesday. There was no follow up phone call or email. I finally sent an email and then I got a response that the role had been filled

1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kane is Able (State College, PA) in Mar 2014

Interview

i was invited for an interview on a campus supply chain career fair. It was a 30 mins behavioral interview. Nothing special, and i did not get the offer. The main reason is that they look for us citizens only.

Interview Questions
  • Imagine you are the leader of a team, someone is not listening to the work you assigned. what will you do?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taylor, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kane is Able (Taylor, PA) in May 2013

Interview

Gave me a stack of papers to complete. Much of the questions where repeated. I gave them my resume, however, I still had to complete the same questions. The interviewer kept asking me questions that were on my resume.

Interview Questions
  • (1) Why did I want to work for the Kane family? (2) Why did I want to work in a warehouse; supervising a lot of men? Won't that bother me?

Anonymous Employee in Romeoville, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Kane is Able (Romeoville, IL) in Mar 2012

Interview

Very basic, standard interview process. No tricky questions, but nothing that really looked into who they were interviewing. It was more on validating what was on resume, but not asking about the experiences.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed