Kapost Interview Questions

Updated Jun 25, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

Recruiter20%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kapost

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Kapost (Boulder, CO)

Interview

There was a technical interview that involved live coding, technical questions, and general questions about experience in software and web technologies. I was given some instructions on a game to play with various rules and had to write a program to make the game run and meet the objective defined in the specification.

Interview Questions
  • What are some caching strategies? In which databases do you have experience?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kapost (Boulder, CO) in Jan 2018

Interview

First was a phone interview with a contractor that doesn't even work for the company...then you had to answer several technical questions to do with marketing..and then have an in person interview the whole marketing team and give a presentation of your previous work in your career...in the end it was between me and other person and in the "rejection" email they didn't even get my name correct...highly unprofessional

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Kapost

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kapost

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter through LinkedIn and had a fairly pleasant conversation with her about my background and the job in question. I was asked to phone interview with the hiring manager. The interview wasn't conversational at all. Instead, the hiring manager asked preformatted questions, sounded disengaged, and repeated topics we'd already discussed in detail with the recruiter as "something we haven't yet talked about at all". At times I wasn't sure if she was listening to me at all, and there was a lot of background noise at her end. At the end of the interview, I started to have a bad feeling about this place, but I was told I'd be contacted "in a couple of days" with a decision. It's been 2 weeks and I have not heard back from them. It sounds like they're trying to hire a lot of new people at the same time, but the way they treat candidates still felt pretty unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • Can you talk about your experiences with transformation consulting?
2 people found this interview helpful

Kapost

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kapost in Dec 2016

Interview

I submitted an application and resume online. One week later the recruiter emailed to setup the interview for the following week. She setup a one hour interview via Hangouts. The initial process was quick and professional. For the 1:1 interview, the interviewer called 15 minutes late and then informed me that we only had 15 minutes. It seemed as if the interviewer was going through the motions, had no interest in potentially hiring me and was looking for a reason to end the call as quickly as possible. Given the circumstances, the interview should have been cancelled. I never heard back from the company. Great impression!

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a situation where you had to handle a difficult customer.
  • Tell me about a situation where you helped to expand the product offerings at a client. (introduce products from other lines)
  • I had described a event at a prior company. The company was a large organization. The deal breaker. Apparently, working for a large company was a HUGE negative.
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Kapost (Boulder, CO) in Aug 2014

Interview

Met with the VP and other team members. Then was asked to prepare and present a sales presentation. People then critiqued my presentation and gave feedback. I was then notified a week later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed