Karmak Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Karmak

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlinville, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Karmak (Carlinville, IL).

Interview

Interview conducted via phone, then in person meeting. Questions were basic and based on development software or techniques. HR is very friendly and helpful.
    Everybody does a good job of making you feel at ease. They frequently bring in potential coworkers towards the end for a meet and greet with open development discussions.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have using SQL?
      Can you explain how you've used .NET?
      Do you have any experience with Visual Studio?
      Answer Question

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlinville, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Karmak (Carlinville, IL).

Interview

Very relaxed and not very difficult at all. Position was entry-level, so I think they were willing to take nearly anyone.
    First interview was basic phone interview
    Second interview was with the Manager and other trainers - just a get-to-know-you situation
    Last interview was with a higher level manager - which was extremely relaxed and unofficial. Didn't seem to actually read my resume at all - just was going through the motions really.

Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlinville, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Karmak (Carlinville, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

Interviewing with the team was a fun experience. The pay was not competitive for me though. I wish this employers all the luck in their future. This was one of the easier interviews Ive ever went through.