Karmaloop Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Karmaloop Interview Questions

Updated Mar 8, 2017

2.1

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Karmaloop in January 2017.

Interview

The interview itself was fairly easy. They asked typical questions about your background, what you know about the company, and experience for the position applied for. During the interview, they asked me to come back for a second interview and they'll reach out to schedule some time. I sent a follow up email with my availability and I never heard from them. It's perfectly fine to not move forward but the fact that they asked me to come back in person and never followed up seemed weird. Seemed like a cool place to work in though.

Cs Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Karmaloop (Boston, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

I was offered the job due to one of my colleagues working there currently. He offered me a job due to the busiest season was approaching and knew of my experience already.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Karmaloop (Boston, MA).

Interview

Brought in via a recruiter - Recruiter interviewed me onsite at her office and advised me on dress and tone etc. Interview occurred a few days later. I was offered the job on the spot. Not a particularly strenuous interview, seemed like they were focused on fit. Only met with my direct supervisor (CTO)

Interview Questions

• We discussed overall approach to web projects and how I went about working within a team.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Direct verbal offer during the interview. Accepted and started the next day (Monday)

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Karmaloop (Boston, MA) in March 2014.

Interview

I emailed them with my resume, and then their Marketing Associate got back to me in a week. They scheduled a phone interview with me and it was rescheduled multiple times. The interview was probably less than 10 minutes and they immediately offered me the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, it was an internship interview.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Karmaloop.

Interview

Was called in for an interview by HR about a week after applying. Came in to two girls behind the desk with their beats by dre headphones on, which is fine. That's the vibe they want. Was taken into an interview room with two girls who were both nice enough. However, they were both clearly doing work while simultaneously interviewing me, and one seemed like she was going to pass out from exhaustion. They told me I would hear from them by the end of the week. The next day I wrote them both a thank you email, but never received a reply. Again, that's fine, sure they're busy. However, 4 weeks later I have never heard anything else from the company. It would have been both professional and courteous to acknowledge me either way, and simply say thanks but no thanks. The whole experience was a little unimpressive, and I had to take a day off of work for it.

Marketing Intern Interview

Interview

Received a call after applying through my school. The phone interview was pretty easy. I spoke to the Marketing Mgr about my passion for fashion, past experiences, and how I keep up with fashion. About a week later I was asked to come to the Boston headquarters for an in person behavioral interview and I was asked about past experiences, what i would do to make the company better.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Temp Copywriter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Karmaloop.

Interview

There's no interview process for temps. You find a listing on twitter, send your resume, and then they ask you to come in for your first day. Easy but not good if you aren't the right person. They will hire anyone

Negotiation

None

Internet Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Karmaloop (Boston, MA).

Interview

After a brief phone interview, I came in for a market-related interview. Things are fast paced, and I don't think there is anyone working there under 30!

Interview Questions

• None at all, it was very casual and they let me do most of hte talker.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Karmaloop (Boston, MA) in May 2013.

Interview

I emailed an HR admin about the position. She then asked me to come in and interview The interview was rather short with standard questions like tell me about yourself. There definitely a social work culture there.

Interview Questions

• Frankly I expected more challenging questions. I came in extremely prepared and was rather let down by the questions' caliber.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Since I'm intern I wasn't able to negotiate anything. Although most internships in the industry are unpaid, I wish they would compensate for public transportation expenses.

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Karmaloop in October 2012.

Interview

was referred by a friend. got a call from hr person. 1 email and 1 in person email

Interview Questions

• nothing difficult. basically how would you handle customers   1 Answer

Negotiation

non. base pay plus tons of chances for overtime.