Kawneer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kawneer Interview Questions

2.3

Lead Testing Engineer - Protective Glazing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kawneer (Norcross, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

It was a multi-phase interview. The first interview was conducted during a hiring conference. I made it to the onsite interview in which Alcoa flew me to Atlanta. The onsite visit consisted of four interviews with HR and different section leaders. The interview concluded with a tour of the facilities.

Interview Questions

• Situational questions mostly. There were also questions about dealing with conflict with others as well.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomsburg, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kawneer (Bloomsburg, PA).

Interview

Behavioral based interviews. All panel based with 2 or 3 managers at the same time asking your previous employment experience. Hiring manager and HR is a standard. Unfortunately you o not get interviewed by your peers or people who will report to you.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral, Past experiences. Strengths and weaknesses.
      Asked if familiar with Union or non-union shops.
      Lean experiences is a plus for the interview.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Offers are usually fair and based on your experience. You will need to negotiate anything additional if made any offer.

Customer Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Visalia, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kawneer (Visalia, CA) in February 2009.

Interview

Panel interview, follow up with HR, drug test and physical.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none. I took what they offered. Wonderful benefit package.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scarborough, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kawneer (Scarborough, ON (Canada)) in February 2013.

Interview

It was very easy, just formal talking about the role, noting special to mention. Details analysis of your resume. not much to say. just formal talking about the role, noting special to mention. Details analysis of your resume. not much to say