Kaye Scholer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kaye Scholer Interview Questions

2.8

Marketing Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kaye Scholer (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter within the company via email who set up a phone call. We discussed my experience and he set up an interview with the marketing content manager for the next week. I met with the Marketing Manager in their beautiful midtown west office. The interview lasted a little more than a half hour. It was more of a conversation about my experience. The interviewer also gave a lot of information about the job description. Very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• What do you not like about working with attorneys?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaye Scholer.

Interview

The interview process was straightforward. Management asked general IT questions in troubleshooting, technical support, and IT protocols. I had 2 interviews before an offer was made. The entire process took about two weeks.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaye Scholer (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

I met with several partners, counsel and associates. Everyone was very nice. It felt like they were just trying to get a feel for personality and fit. The associates were honest and gave me a good feel for what life was like working there. No complaints regarding the interview process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Standard offer.

Anonymous Interview

Interview

The person who interviewed me was crazy at the interview, complaining the entire time about how incompetent the graphics department is. She was obviously very stressed out. The CMO was also a nut, but apparently she was later fired (for being incompetent, no doubt).

Legal Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Century City, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Kaye Scholer (Century City, CA).

Interview

Hiring took at least 3 weeks; met 6 people. Pleasant people.

Interview Questions

• No unusual questions just moments of what could have been awkward silence.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was able to bring them up to the salary I requested.

Rechtsanwalt Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaye Scholer (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)).

Interview

Sehr kühles Vorstellungsgespräch.
    Sehr kurz. In unter 1 Std abgefertigt.
    Die ganze Atmosphäre war nicht der Leistung entsprechend. Vom Unternehmen nichts besonderes erfahrnen.
    Sofern man nur alles abarbeiten will ohne jeglichen Mandantenkontakt zu haben und dafür weniger als in einer anderen entsprechenden Kanzlei zu bekommen, kann man es versuchen. Ansonsten würde ich es sein lassen

Interview Questions

• Erzählen Sie was von sich.
      Was haben sie in den letzten Jahren gemacht?   1 Answer