KeHE Distributors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at KeHE Distributors (Naperville, IL) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied online for the position and was contacted by KeHE's talent department. They informed me that I was being looked at to fill their open position. The talent team gave me some background on the position and what they were looking for. I felt it would be a good fit for me and the company so an in person interview was scheduled.

The interview went great. I learned a lot more about the position and the company and my manager learned a lot more about myself. After the first interview I was asked to come in for a second with two other members of KeHE. I was then offered the position and I accepted!

Interview Questions

• What is a challenge you faced in your previous work experience and how did you overcome it?   2 Answers

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at KeHE Distributors (Saint Petersburg, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

It was really easy going and relaxed. I was nervous but the interviewer was reassuring. It didn't take long at all. I was asked maybe five questions total. Promotions come around often and overtime is given also.

Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KeHE Distributors (Chino, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

I was told that workers are expected to work up to 22 hours in a day. I couldn't believe it, I'm still not sure exactly what kind of candidate is able to function on less than two hours of sleep a day. Also, this company claims to be Faith Friendly but they told me in the interview that they do require us to work on Saturday regardless of our religious beliefs. It seems like this company doesn't value its employees, they're always hiring for the same job and its no wonder with the hours they impose on their workers. I don't manage a warehouse but wouldn't it make more sense to hire more workers to work 8-10 hours a day and retain those workers, than to treat workers like slaves and have to higher more every single week?

Interview Questions

• Workers are required to work overtime (up to 22 hours total in a day), would you have a problem with this?   3 Answers
    • How often would you like to interact with your supervisor?   1 Answer
    • Can you tell us of a time when you had to think fast in order to solve a problem, and how did it go?   2 Answers
    • Do you have training or experience on any equipment?   2 Answers
    • Would you consider yourself to be a competitive person?   2 Answers
    • Are you able to work weekends?   1 Answer
    • Do you have experience working with limited supervision?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at KeHE Distributors (Baltimore, MD) in October 2015.

Interview

Someone called an did a SBO phone interview stated she would get back to me in a week.
    Did not hear back until aqbout a month later, then a second person had a phne interview with me stated she would get back with HR and I have not heard anything to date that has been 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• How did I handle a planned event for one of my retailers from beginning to end.   Answer Question

LPA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KeHE Distributors (Naperville, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

the interview was a two interview process. first was just a few questions then a informal conversation. second I had to drive out to Naperville site. same thing but interview was about two hours with about three people individually.

Interview Questions

• asking about resume
      what have you done in life you are proud of
      why use
      tell me about yourself
      don not forget to ask questions   1 Answer

Selector Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at KeHE Distributors in April 2013.

Interview

The interview was extensive, the human resource representative that hired me was terminated shortly after I was hired

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was easy, everyone starts at the same rate of pay for this position.

Selector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at KeHE Distributors (Stockton, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Nothing really, they are taking anyone how steps through the door. They are desperate. Interviews are none intimidating and are done by the lower management staff like a supervisor. If you have warehouse experience it a plus and make sure you let them know. Forklift operators are always needed so if you are interested let them know forklift, pallet jack, order picker, etc. etc...

Stocker Interview

Interview

I was hired through Cosentino's grocery and work for a "direct" KeHe store/ dept manager. Therefore I can technically only review Cosentino's process.

Interview Questions

• When you're hired as a grocery stocker you just have to "pass" a few basic tests. Can you lift such and such amount of pounds? If you use a fork lift you have to "pass" the certification test. Can you read an invoice?   1 Answer

Negotiation

ALWAYS negotiate. I made the mistake not to and that made me look like I didn't view myself as an exemplary employee. Therefore many opportunities passed me by (promotion to management was given to someone outside the department!) despite my direct supervisor's feelings. As of 5-2013 demand at least 16 or 17, 000 a year. Stocking is hard work and the benefits will not cover you when the inevitable accident happens. Don't sell yourself for less than you are!

Account Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KeHE Distributors.

Interview

Standard interview. 3 rounds. More informal than most interviews. They broke the ice before jumping into interview. Easy to get along with and very professional. Hiring process was a breeze. They know what they are doing and made it easy on me.

IT Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at KeHE Distributors (Naperville, IL).

Interview

Process was fast. Took a week and the interview was very relaxed, it felt like a conversation. There were no technical questions asked, they only needed to know that I was knowledgeable in the field and I was personable as well.

Interview Questions

• How do you write User stories?   1 Answer
    • If a business user asked for a million rows on a screen, what would be your next question?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KeHE Distributors in April 2015.

Interview

Submitted resume through Indeed. Received a phone call to set up phone interview with HR. A week after the phone interview, received phone call for in person interview. About a week after in person interview, received phone interview request from VP of HR. A week later, received an offer.