KeHE Distributors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KeHE Distributors Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2017

2.6

Order Selector Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KeHE Distributors in July 2017.

Interview

A supervisor showed me the work area and gave me a description of the work and showed me what equipment they used. It started off mostly conversational but then went into behavioral questions. Make sure you have answers prepared for the questions asked. I didn't prepare and I'd had too much coffee too focus, I flunked the questions and I got sent on my way. The interviewer told me they'd give me a call if they decided to move forward with me.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time you had to make a decision without having all the information you needed.   Answer Question

IT Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at KeHE Distributors (Naperville, IL).

Interview

Process was fast. Took a week and the interview was very relaxed, it felt like a conversation. There were no technical questions asked, they only needed to know that I was knowledgeable in the field and I was personable as well.

Interview Questions

• How do you write User stories?   1 Answer
    • If a business user asked for a million rows on a screen, what would be your next question?   Answer Question

LPA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KeHE Distributors (Naperville, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

the interview was a two interview process. first was just a few questions then a informal conversation. second I had to drive out to Naperville site. same thing but interview was about two hours with about three people individually.

Interview Questions

• asking about resume
      what have you done in life you are proud of
      why use
      tell me about yourself
      don not forget to ask questions   1 Answer

Demand Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KeHE Distributors (Naperville, IL).

Interview

Very odd process overall. I applied after noticing the job posting on LinkedIn and a few days later received an email with details on the in-person interview they had scheduled for me before ever even talking on the phone. I replied saying I would really like to discuss the opportunity on the phone and schedule some time for an in-person interview then. I was able to talk with the hiring manager on the phone and schedule time for the in-person interview.

Once my in-person interview came around I met with the hiring manager and someone from HR. The interview with the hiring manager was mostly discussion based -- no real difficult questions. We then walked to the interview with the woman from HR. She insisted that the hiring manager stay for this time, which I thought was odd. She asked a few questions, but never brought up salary. I also felt uncomfortable bringing up salary with the hiring manager still sitting in the room so it was never discussed while in person.

A few days later I received a call from the woman in HR that I had met with and she had a couple additional questions. One being expected compensation which I gave her an honest range of what I would need to consider leaving for KeHe. She seemed caught off guard and ended the phone call shortly after. I received an email the next week saying they were pursuing other candidates.

Interview Questions

• There really weren't many questions from the two interviewers I met with -- very discussion based. HR did ask what I was looking for in a company.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at KeHE Distributors.

Interview

I was approached for two different positions with-in 4 months. For the first one I had two phone interviews and then two face-to-face interviews with-in a month and a half. I was told in the last interview that the position "hadn't been officially posted" which is silly since the only reason they had my resume was because I had applied. I never heard back personally and then received a "thanks but no thanks" HR form letter 2 months into the process.
    Second position I was contacted by phone, and then was interviewed by two people. I was told I would be contacted. After a follow-up email from myself, I was told I would have to take a "management assessment" from HR. It was a 100 question test that included extensive math word problems. Who knows if I "passed." That was weeks ago and I haven't heard back. The process at this point is 5 weeks. Not including the first time I was contacted by this company.

Selector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at KeHE Distributors (Stockton, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Nothing really, they are taking anyone how steps through the door. They are desperate. Interviews are none intimidating and are done by the lower management staff like a supervisor. If you have warehouse experience it a plus and make sure you let them know. Forklift operators are always needed so if you are interested let them know forklift, pallet jack, order picker, etc. etc...

Receiving Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elkton, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at KeHE Distributors (Elkton, FL) in December 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with Manager and HR. HR was very interested in my career goals and what she could do to help me reach them. She is very caring and always makes sure the employees feel welcome to come to her for advice or help.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my career goals, how they could help me reach my goals, basic interview questions..   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at KeHE Distributors (Baltimore, MD) in October 2015.

Interview

Someone called an did a SBO phone interview stated she would get back to me in a week.
    Did not hear back until aqbout a month later, then a second person had a phne interview with me stated she would get back with HR and I have not heard anything to date that has been 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• How did I handle a planned event for one of my retailers from beginning to end.   Answer Question

Order Selector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clackamas, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at KeHE Distributors (Clackamas, OR) in September 2015.

Interview

I was brought in for a one on one interview and felt comfortable through the whole process. I had two one on one interviews, one with HR hiring manager the other with the warehouse manager. overall a very welcoming experience that doesn't put uncomfortable pressure on you, if you present yourself well and with respect, as you always should, expect a great interview

Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KeHE Distributors (Jacksonville, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

It was a single interview process. The interview was held by the Director, Senior Manager and HR Manager. The HR Manager was all over the place, I should have new better than taking the job at that point.

Interview Questions

• Asked if I had an issue with open religious questions.   1 Answer