Kelly Scientific Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kelly Scientific Resources Interview Questions

Updated Sep 5, 2017

2.4

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kelly Scientific Resources in July 2014.

Interview

I met with 3 people from the company I was interviewing for at the Kelly Office. I spoke with my representative before and after the interview. I was contacted the same to to inform me of an upcoming job offer.

Interview Questions

• Which of two position would I be most interested in?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I am entering negotiations tomorrow.

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Midland, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kelly Scientific Resources (Midland, MI).

Interview

My contract was transferred from another contracting company per the request of the client. Kelly was very helpful during the interview and made everything very easy. The interviewer was friendly and explained everything I would need to know to fit right in with their company. Since it was a contract transfer, I knew I had the job as soon as the interview was complete.

Interview Questions

• What types of books do you read?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was very little, they offered what I had been making with the other company, but I got benefits included, whereas the other company did not provide any.

Laboratory Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Scientific Resources (Chicago, IL) in February 2012.

Interview

Very simple - was told of the job by Kelly and then did a phone interview with the company, and then an in person interview with 3 individuals at the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Went through Kelly Scientific, and didn't need to negotiate.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Scientific Resources (Bethesda, MD) in April 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed by the office at NIH that was interested in me, and accompanied by a Kelly Recruiter. All communication with NIH had to be done through Kelly. I met with 3 people from the NIH office, for a 45-minute interview, and was offered the position a week later. I accepted within 5 days after learning about the salary and benefits.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with coordinating communications   Answer Question

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Scientific Resources (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2011.

Interview

Initial communication was through email, then phone interview, followed by onsite interview with 6 different people lasting 8 hours. The people were nice, very informative. I received a follow up email a few weeks later letting me know about the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiating

Executive Scientific Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Scientific Resources (San Diego, CA) in August 2009.

Interview

Stream-lined and efficient

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Scientific Resources (Atlanta, GA) in July 2008.

Interview

Initially was offered the position over the phone. No in-person interviews. I found this to be very unprofessional and realized once I was in the role, this was a deliberate effort to not expose me to the inner turmoil in the office.

Interview Questions

• How will you work in a market you have no experience in.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very low base salary.

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Scientific Resources in September 2008.

Interview

There were questions about my lab experience and education.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about your last lsb experience?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any question for us?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They gave me an offer and I accepted it.

technicienne de laboratoire de recherche Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lille (France)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelly Scientific Resources (Lille (France)) in June 2017.

Interview

Il y a des questions classiques comme la présentation des compétences et le parcours professionnel depuis le baccalauréat tels que les stages ou travail.
    Les documents demandés permettent de constituer un dossier et sont apportées lors de l'entretien.

Interview Questions

• Quelles sont vos objectifs et les motivations qui vous poussent à postuler à cette emploi?   Answer Question