Kering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 20, 2017

2.6

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kering (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online on one of the fashion internships websites. Within a week, I got a response asking for me to come for an interview. I did the next week and got to speak with one of the assistants for 15 minutes. It was a very fun and sweet chat. It lasted about 15 minutes and then I got an e-mail the next day.

Intermediate Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kering (London, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

received two calls: one by the head of Finance and one by the head of the office. they weren't so difficult mostly fit questions for example "why kering eyewear?" and "what do you want from the company?"
    . I applied trough referral

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kering in April 2016.

Interview

The ugly HR in small tiny Room, force to take your ID ,write down ID card data, date of birth, other confidential data
    Force to take reference letter, University certificate to photo copy
    When arrive interview Room

Interview Questions

• General Questions but rubbish:
      How other view about you positive and disadvantage?

Why rubbish?
      Everyone has different views for the same matter and same person
      Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kering (London, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

inhouse recruiter contacted me followed by a phone interview followed by a one to one interview at the HQ general retail questions, undestanding your work ethic and determination for the company. Followed then by assessment centre with a roleplay of resolving negative experience with customers to a positive.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kering (Paris (France)) in September 2014.

Interview

firstly, you need to have an interview with a responsable person in the store you will work for, in case of positive reply, the general human ressource of the region will come to give you a second interview, together with the store manager on the side. so in the end both of them decide if you are ok or not.
    pay attention the hr head of region has a lot of decision power too.

Interview Questions

• the understanding of the brand
      why choose luxury industry instead of selling consumer goods, what makes the difference
      your character, why you are a good salesperson
      your shortcoming
      why i should hire you instead of another european in the market
      what is your understanding of the luxury goods in the market
      name your favorite luxury brand , and explain why you love it
      your expectation of the salary
      your career plan in the next 5 years
      1 Answer

PR Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kering.

Interview

Nothing out of ordinary. Simple written test in english before you meet with the HR.
    All questions are behavioral (background, experience, strengths and weaknesses), no case studies or tests.
    Prepare for a few rounds of interviews before getting hired.
    Interview lasted abour 45 mins.

Interview Questions

• Nothing particularly challenging, maybe your weakesses?   Answer Question

took another position in the luxury industry.

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kering (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in March 2011.

Interview

The interview process was very long. They gave me a call and asked me a few personal questions and explained to me briefly on the role. They then arranged a face to face interview with the HR manager. After a couple of weeks, i received a call from them again for a face to face with senior manager and other people. The experience was nice. Then i waited for a couple of weeks again.... for a face to face with the department head. After the meeting with the head, they offered me quickly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Number of days of annual leave was not entertained during the negotiation