KeyPoint Government Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at KeyPoint Government Solutions

2.3

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Middlesboro, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KeyPoint Government Solutions (Middlesboro, KY) in March 2012.

Interview

Not much to it really. A brief telephone interview with a recruiter, followed by a web conference or Skype call so they can see you (so dress professionally as if they were in the room with you). Questions about your experience, followed by some "what would you do if" questions.

Interview Questions

• What relevant experience can you offer   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at KeyPoint Government Solutions in April 2012.

Interview

Whole process is done remotely, via telephonic/Skype interviews, plenty of wuestions regarding organization and stability

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation the salary is set in stone

Anonymous Employee in Hammond, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at KeyPoint Government Solutions (Hammond, LA) in October 2012.

Interview

Computerized interview, telephone interview, security clearance and suitability checks. You will be asked to fill out forms for a top secret security clearance. Be as honest as possible. If there's something in your past that you're trying to cover up and more than you and your mama know about it- they will find it.

Interview Questions

• What qualities would make you a good investigator?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Everything is standardized. There's no negotiating at the entry level.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KeyPoint Government Solutions (Washington, DC) in June 2011.

Interview

Very simple. All through web cam. The main focus here is that you are a self starter because this job works solely from home and you have no physical office to report to. The only office you report to is in Loveland, CO and usually it's through email/telecons/phone calls, etc.

Interview Questions

• I don't recall any difficult questions. My experience, with cold calling and being a brand manager before which also allowed me to work from home made my resume and myself more marketable.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Since I did not have any previous experience with Investigations I did not have a chance to negotiate. The base pay is 44,000.

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KeyPoint Government Solutions (Loveland, CO) in January 2012.

Interview

I went from contract to full time...was offered a full time position, and don't recall my interview, probably because it was done via Skype.

Negotiation

I was offered Level I, however was able to obtain Level II to start...apparently I should have asked for Level III.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at KeyPoint Government Solutions (Washington, DC) in July 2011.

Interview

You have a phone interview and then you take a test. Then you have an interview over Skype.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KeyPoint Government Solutions (Washington, DC) in February 2010.

Interview

Applied online. Phone interview then an hour long online personality test. After passing both of those there was an in person interview with a recruiter who asked questions about job history and future intentions.

Negotiation

None, accepted offer as it was appropriate at the time.

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at KeyPoint Government Solutions (Phila, PA) in November 2013.

Interview

It starts out with the recruiter promising the world, all to get nothing that was promised. I was asked about my experience as an investigator. It was all telephone interviews and then an interview with an OPM investigator to obtain a security clearance.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KeyPoint Government Solutions (Loveland, CO) in September 2012.

Interview

Hour long with four people in a group setting. All types of questions were asked and many various scenarios were covered as well as my previous work history, positions, responsibilities, strengths, weaknesses, etc. Overall, it wasn't any more difficult than about any other interview I have had. I was told directly in the interview that I would not be required to work overtime. I found out otherwise once I started.

Investigator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KeyPoint Government Solutions in May 2018.

Interview

The onboarding process is very slow and seems to go no where. The recruiters and the initial interviews are smooth. When the background check starts off, you are on their time. It doesn’t matter if you are currently working your regular job. In fact they encourage you to work while you get called up for their interview, but they expect you to drop everything for their interview to see if you are or are not a good fit for the job.