Kia Motors Manufacturing Georgia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Kia Motors Manufacturing Georgia

2.6

Assembly Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Point, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Kia Motors Manufacturing Georgia (West Point, GA) in May 2011.

Interview

The hiring process is long! So don't get discouraged! they called me the beginning of may for my interview. This consisted of an interview with two people that asked questions like....give us an example of how following the steps in a procedure helped you complete a task or goal at a previous job? Pretty basic stuff. Then you go on to interview with a person for "role playing" where you pretend to be an employee in different situations with your supervisor, such as ...You just finished working a double shift and your supervisors is now asking you to work on your day off. Then you have to respond to him. It took a little over an hour for that first phase. The second phase is the unpaid assessment. It's very simple for this phase! JUST READ AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS! It's not rocket science but they do try and trip you up. Just read and follow the directions and you should be fine. The last part is the physical, and drug screening. This consists of breathing, hearing, vision, strength, dexterity, and general health check. A standard urinalysis is the drug test. With each step there was about 1 to 1 1/2 months between so it's not at all a quick process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, starting pay is 14.90 hr plus pretty good benefits. Regular performance raises are .75 every six months for 36 months. Then you can go into die cast and maintanance.

Quality Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Point, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kia Motors Manufacturing Georgia (West Point, GA).

Interview

phone interview followed by a group panel interview. Asked pretty basic questions about past work history and basic interview questions like strengths, weaknesses, where do you want to be in 5 years.

Interview Questions

• what is your biggest weakness   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation available

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Point, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kia Motors Manufacturing Georgia (West Point, GA) in September 2013.

Interview

The phone screen included a lot of behavioral questions. A panel interview followed with HR recruiter, the hiring manager and VP HR and both of their Korean coordinators. The recruiter lead the first questions, starting with education background and work experience.

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kia Motors Manufacturing Georgia in July 2014.

Interview

I sat in the room with three very friendly members of the HR department who I felt genuinely wanted to get to know me. They always asked your preference of departments and do their best to make the CO-Ops happy.

Interview Questions

• Do you know which cars we make here?   1 Answer

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kia Motors Manufacturing Georgia in October 2016.

Interview

On campus interview with two recruiters set up through campus co-op program. Most of the questions were based on resume and past work/education experiences. Neither recruiter was part of the engineering team.

Interview Questions

• Describe how your educational experience relates to this role.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Point, GA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kia Motors Manufacturing Georgia (West Point, GA) in October 2010.

Interview

The process was basically simple. I had 3 people there, two of them quit, but one is still there because she has horrible interpersonal skills. They interviewed me with an HR rep. I went over a few questions and it took me 3 months to move from my old position to the new one working 15 hour days, doing half days in each area.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, which is why i left to another company that is a lot less stress and a lot more pay.

Production Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Point, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kia Motors Manufacturing Georgia (West Point, GA).

Interview

Case scenarios and commitment questions. Interviewers were nice and accommodating. Process was designed to see if you were comfortable with repetitive work and standing for long hours. The interview lasted about 20-30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Will you be willing to reschedule your appointments if the job needs you.   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kia Motors Manufacturing Georgia.

Interview

I had a chance to interview with various managers for this position that I applied. It took about a few weeks to hear back from them and I accepted the offer they gave.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kia Motors Manufacturing Georgia (Atlanta, GA) in March 2011.

Interview

i had three interviews. first two interviews were very comfortable but the last one was pretty aggressive. they asked lots of basic questions such as what did you do during a certain time period or what did you learn from that. the last interview was very short and simple but i may have been just nervous.

Interview Questions

• they tried to know every single moment of my life path. there is no way i could remeber every single moment of my life and that was tough to me. i should have prepared to tell evey single event of my life and what i learned from it.   Answer Question

Production Member Interview

Interview

easy get called for the interview some in sit down with two hr reps about 30 minutes

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none