Kiddie Academy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kiddie Academy Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kiddie Academy (Roseville, CA).

Interview

they just ask for your transcripts and ask about your experience. Director talked bad about last director talking about her mistakes in hiring people. She said she was new to directing. She gave me a tour of the school.

Interview Questions

• have you ever been terminated?   1 Answer

Lead Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mason, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kiddie Academy (Mason, OH).

Interview

I was asked questions about how I would handle situations, my beliefs on how children learn best, it was pretty laid back and I knew I would be offered the position when she took me on a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a child that is not interested in the activity you have the rest of the class doing?   Answer Question
    • Do you believe children learn through play?   Answer Question

Lead Preschool Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Darien, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kiddie Academy (Darien, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

One interview. Very straight to the point. No trick questions. Just wanted to know what experience I had with children. Wanted to know own if I had ever made lesson plans. Also wanted to know own my opinion on how lead/assistant relationship should be.

Assistant Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Castle Hills, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Kiddie Academy (Castle Hills, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online, received a call to schedule an interview. Met face-to-face with current Director and two Owners, round-robin style. Standard questions, mainly focused on enrollment and boosting revenue as well as staff management issues. Received a tour of the facility only after I requested one. Owners are not from the education field, learning on-the-job after purchasing franchise.

Interview Questions

• How would you boost enrollment/revenue?   1 Answer

Teacher Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kiddie Academy (North Brunswick, NJ) in July 2016.

Interview

Fairly Quick, straight to the point. As long as you can express a passion for children, and good work-ethic you will be fine. Make sure to know your availability, as this will be important to the owner.

TEACHERS ASSISTANT Interview

Interview

Very easy going. Friendly. Give examples of experience with children. They got back to me very quickly with an offer. The interview was overall a good experience. Just act confident and know the learning development of children.

Floater Interview

Anonymous Employee in Murrieta, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kiddie Academy (Murrieta, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

I actually went in to do a school project with my friend. The directors saw how good we were with the kids and asked us would we be willing to do a dual interview the next day. She gave us both a packet to fill out and have completed for the next day. The day of the interview we did a working interview and got to participate in different classes to see what classes would best fit us. We were told once we passed the background check we were able to start.

Interview Questions

• How many units (credits) of child development did I have?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to start a career in early childhood?   Answer Question
    • Tell me what you could contribute to our team that would make you stand out from the rest of the teachers?   Answer Question

Assistant Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Holly Springs, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kiddie Academy (Holly Springs, NC).

Interview

I brought a folder with my resume, social security card, my letter of approval to work with chidlren and my license. I filled out a paper that had questions regarding childcare. The director then came in and reviewed my answers. She asked me when could I start, and I replied "today". I came back later that day and closed down the 2 year old class.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had a bitter in your classroom?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kiddie Academy (Roseville, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

it was a quick interview. She asked what ages I worked with, and told me they needed a pre K teacher to help the kids get ready for kindergarten. They said they needed someone right away.

Teacher Interview

Interview

I was called in for an interview and was hired 2 days later. The process was simple and your overall basic childcare interview. I was asked questions about my educational background and work experience. I was asked about my philosophy of education, classroom layouts, and teaching techniques.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle discipline in the classroom? How do you adjust your lessons, classroom layout, and routines for special needs children.   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A