Kimoto Tech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kimoto Tech

Sort:

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carson, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kimoto Tech (Carson, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

I asked about politics and was happily and convincingly told there were no politics and that the local office was a happy, close-knit group.
    This could not have been more inaccurate. They were such a close-knot group that it was impossible to become a team player. Managers need to re-review the attitudes of the assistant staff and their responsibilities in order to assist the team and aid in the ultimate result of sales.

Interview Questions

• Very standard, simple base level sales questions that anybody with any experience in sales should be able to address. Nothing tough about this company except for their lack of diplomacy.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They don't negotiate. Get very clear printout of the sales plan, as their methodology is very tricky and they make the sales commissions pie-in-the-sky and un-acheivable.

Director R&D Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedartown, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kimoto Tech (Cedartown, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Email from HR -
    Regarding the 1st interview, you will interview with the General Manager of Technology, Nizamidin Jappar P.h.D. and me (Tania Drain).
    After the 1st interview, we will make a decision on the finalist who will interview with the company president, the GM of Technology and me. At that time, we will also provide a tour of the Research and Development Center and the plant.
    We are looking to hire a candidate within the next 3-4 weeks.

To which I replied -
    Can the first interview be done over the phone or FaceTime or Skype?
    Rationale - I have an important customer meeting on the 14th afternoon and it feels like we must ascertain my fit for the role and vice versa first.
    I'm booked solid the rest of the week with customer meetings and travel.
    Please let me know if this is possible?
    I'm very interested in the opportunity and hope you will be able to accommodate my request?

HRs reply -
    Thank you for the e-mail.
    Would the week of March 20th work better for you?
    If possible, we would like to discuss your credentials in person.
    Please let me know.

Basically a no, they would rather you travel to cedartown, GA.
    I wanted to say no thank you and decline the invite as my technical experience did not match the requirements. However, curiosity took over and I traveled to Cedartown, GA.
    The interview lasted for an hour. Very easy questions. But there was no site R&D tour as they had scheduled two back to back candidates.
    I followed up 2.5 weeks later and learnt that the position was offered to another candidate.
    At which point I requested that I be compensated for my travel to Cedartown, GA.

HRs reply -
    Thank you for the e-mail.
    Kimoto Tech, Inc., does not reimburse for interview mileage unless you were traveling to Cedartown from out of State.

I highly recommend that folks being called in for an interview should ascertain fit via phone before accepting an invite for an onsite interview.
    The financial situation at Kimoto Tech must not be good. Clearly, they are unable to reimburse an interview candidate for the director of R&D for his/her travel expenses.

R&D Staff Chemist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedartown, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kimoto Tech (Cedartown, GA) in October 2013.

Interview

I was brought in for two interviews. The first was with the R&D and HR managers, and we discussed the job in brief. The second was with the R&D, HR, and Technology Managers, and I was given a tour of the facility. The questions were basic, and discussed my education and work experience.

Interview Questions

• If you had a long piece of plastic moving between two rollers with a liquid on it and you noticed spots, where could they be coming from?   1 Answer

Negotiation

You are not allowed to negotiate.