King & Spalding Interview Questions

Updated Mar 29, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 38 of over 38 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at King & Spalding

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at King & Spalding (New York, NY) in Mar 2021

Interview

Subscribed through International Interview Program and I was contacted to submit my resume, transcripts, writing sample and list of references prior to the interview. The interview was held virtually, with one associate and one partner. Both of them asked questions and were very friendly. Internet connection was not the best.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about what were the type of people who worked in the law firm where I worked previously. They asked about some of my volunteer work experiences and also about academic interests.
    Answer Question

King & Spalding

Application

I interviewed at King & Spalding

Interview

Interviewed with 3 different people and the process was smooth and efficient. They asked typical questions and i got to interview with the lawyers i would be reporting to. They got back to me in a timely fashion.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about previous experience and and how I dealt with high pressure situations.

King & Spalding

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at King & Spalding

Interview

Once shortlisted, the firm will interview you and ask you questions to get to know you more. The total time is around 30-45 minutes. There will be a follow up interview if selected.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

King & Spalding

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at King & Spalding

Interview

The initial interview was pretty straightforward. While there were a few traditional interview questions, the interview consisted more of the interviewers telling you about the firm and why they chose to work at King and Spalding.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at King & Spalding (Charlotte, NC) in Oct 2019

Interview

Applied via LinkedIn, was contacted shortly for a 45 min phone interview, then was emailed about an in person interview the following week! Very nice and down to earth interviewers, very insightful about the job position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

King & Spalding

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at King & Spalding

Interview

The HR generalist reached out for an initial phone conversation and followed up two days later about an in person interview at the office. Interview in person was about 4 hours and I talked to four different people. Was asked to come back for a second in-person interview shortly after.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

King & Spalding

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at King & Spalding

Interview

HR contacted me and went through my resume. Also briefly introduced the firm and the job. Then an on-site interview with partners and attorneys. HR did a fantastic job and I felt very comfortable during the whole process.

Interview Questions
  • Introduce your previous experience and why choose King & Spalding?

King & Spalding

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at King & Spalding

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter for a phone interview. Met with the recruiter in person and completed a series of assessments (proofreading, excel, word, etc.) Came back and met with 5 or 6 different people including LPA's and attorneys.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at King & Spalding (Houston, TX) in Jun 2019

Interview

Three interviews total, the entire process took about three weeks, very personable and genuine interviewers and conversations. Additionally there were a lot of program examinations in order to complete candidate profile.

Interview Questions
  • What is your experience with Office?

King & Spalding

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at King & Spalding

Interview

Did on campus interview followed by call-back on site. They paid for my travel and hotel, and called me to follow up. Logistics were easy and well-organized. Was impressed with their process.

Interview Questions
  • Whether I wanted to stay in private practice or go into government in the future.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 38 Interviews