Klook Travel Interview Questions

Updated Jun 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 88 of over 88 interviews

Employee Referral9%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Klook Travel (Sydney)

Interview

3 small interviews strung out over a month or so. We’re only prepared to pay 40-45k aud for the role which in a city like Sydney is ridiculous (even after explaining they received a $200 million investment). Never informed results of interview till follow up weeks later. Overall not the best exp.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangkok

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Klook Travel (Bangkok) in Apr 2021

Interview

I have been in a quick call by HR. And then, I had a chance to attend the first stage interview with hiring manager. Next, I had the final stage interview with senior manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Klook Travel (Singapore) in Apr 2021

Interview

It was a pretty chill interview in my opinion. The interviewers were very nice and understanding. They explained a lot on what i was expected to do and they were easy to talk to.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong

Application

I interviewed at Klook Travel (Hong Kong)

Interview

Short phone interview with HR, followed by series of cognitive ability tests, several case study questions, three face-to-face interviews and another final case study. All three face to face interviews asked similar questions and it was clear there was no coordination between interviewers. Interviewers focused heavily on explaining that they worked long hours and expected team members adhere to a “local” working culture / mentality. 2 of 3 interviewers expressed racial bias against “westerners who appreciate work/life balance”. Interview process was lengthy, repetitive and cumbersome, with each interview lasting 1.5 hours on average. The last case study question was copied directly from the widely accessible Harvard Business School’s online database, including all the answers. Rather peculiar as this was their final hurdle.

Interview Questions
  • Standard questions like “tell me a time you managed competing deadlines”, or “tell me about your approach to developing a strategy that utilised data analysis”.

Klook Travel

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Klook Travel

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn. The first round was HR calls and then stakeholder meetings. Need to finish a simple case study and AHL test. The HR was nice and the whole process was quite smooth.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Klook Travel

Application

I interviewed at Klook Travel

Interview

Case quiz related to job, merchant onboarding and managing. And then face to face interview , casual talk about background and introduce the team. Only one interview. 3month probation but not inform pass or not. Quite weak structure back then.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Klook Travel

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Klook Travel

Interview

The company posted an open position on LinkedIn, but the rest of the procedure was on their website. However, the procedure to apply for the position was 100% clear and easy to manage.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Klook Travel

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Klook Travel

Interview

1 round, 2 interviewers to 1 interviewee, face-to-face interview, around 30 min. Have to ask the staff to open the door for you or knock the door and then the interviewer will bring the interviewee to the meeting room.

Interview Questions
  • CV based, behavior-based, a mini case study about the new development of Klook

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Klook Travel (Singapore)

Interview

Standard phone call, followed by 2 Face to face interviews + Case study. Very professional, structured and smooth process. HR keeps you updated throughout almost instantaneously about culture, what to expect, etc. Hiring managers are young, energetic and inspiring!

Interview Questions
  • Potential strategy for your role, possible Challenges, plans for expansion/ growth.
3 people found this interview helpful

Klook Travel

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Klook Travel

Interview

First interview was with HR. Candidate was required to complete a case study within 3 days to qualify for the next round interview with the direct report then with the department head. The interview process was slow .

Interview Questions
  • What are the areas that you think we can improve on our site?
2 people found this interview helpful