Knapheide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Knapheide

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Knapheide

Welder Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Knapheide in May 2015.

Interview

Interview went great they was very good at telling me what they did there. Also what my job was going to be and what I was going to be doi g.

Interview Questions

• how long have I been a welder   3 Answers
    • where was some of the places I worked at and wht I did.   1 Answer

Assistant Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Knapheide (Orlando, FL) in August 2019.

Interview

15 minutes reading my resume to me. No explanation was asked. Waste of time. Sorry I answered ad. Avoid this company at all costs! Trying to reach 30 words so this will post. 30 word min here, but only 120 to describe how I was screwed.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Knapheide.

Interview

Interviewers were very nice.

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quincy, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Knapheide (Quincy, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

Had a short phone interview, and was invited for an in person interview a couple days after.

They took me to lunch with 3 of the folks I'd be working with. It was fairly casual, relaxed- I was asked personality related questions-hobbies and such- a little about my educational background and had the usual small talk you’d expect to have with strangers.

Afterwards I was started on 6 short, written questions that focused on logical reasoning, followed by a meeting with the CIO for a one-on-one interview.

A short white board session (give a brief overview of how you’d design a database for a couple different scenarios) with a panel of 3 was next.

Ended with some technical questions (what exactly are Bootstrap.js, jQuery and why they’re helpful) and expanded upon some projects I’ve done.

Interview Questions

• Write pseudo-code that, given three integers (a, b, c), returns their sum. However, if any two of the variables are equal, don't include one (i.e., if a==b, return a+c or b+c but not a+b+c).   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quincy, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Knapheide (Quincy, IL).

Interview

Overall, it was very hard to get in contact with people, if not impossible. Upon applying, received a call wanting to set up an interview. Took multiple tries to actually get a hold of someone despite leaving voicemail's and emails over the span of days. After the interview, never heard anything back from anyone even though I was told I would hear something regardless of whether they wanted to proceed further or not. Never answered multiple inquiries through email or phone.

Arrived 10 minutes early for the interview, receptionist had no idea who I was or why I was there. After getting things cleared up, waited another 10 minutes for someone to actually show up. Was given a plant tour and everyone was very nice. Interviewed with 2 different gentlemen.

To summarize, everyone was very nice, but communication was poor at best. Overall, very unprofessional. Out of dozens of interviews, I have never been treated with such disregard in my life.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions; What makes you the best candidate for this job? Tell me about a time when you did something without supervision?

Given the job ad and the fact that they were adamant the interviewee was knowledgeable in the area of the job description, barely any questions were asked relevant to the job.   Answer Question