Kuliza Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 26, 2017

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kuliza Technology

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kuliza Technology in July 2014.

Interview

First resume screening, then online coding test. Tree-based questions normal geeks for geeks questions, you need to write code and dictate over the phone. Array, linked lists based questions, you need to write code and dictate over the phone..

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ranchi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kuliza Technology (Ranchi (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Skype Based Interview. 1 hour long. Few easy puzzles were asked that can be found online if needed and Data Structure Concepts and few Software Engineering based Questions wre asked towards the end

Interview Questions

• Traversal of Linked List in lowest time complexity possible   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kuliza Technology (Noida (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

First their was resume based shortlisting. Then an online round on code ground.Online Round consist of technical question,Apti and English Questions, 2 coding questions. Interview consists of 2 Rounds. 1st was skype based and 2nd was F2F. Interview rounds were easy-medium. Mainly Resume based with some question related to DS, Algo and Puzzles. Be thorough with Resume. Don't Falsify anything.

Interview Questions

• Duplicate of every element in array is present except for 1 element. Find that Element.   1 Answer
    • Delete Node of linked list to which pointer is given to us. We don't have head pointer of this Linked List.   1 Answer
    • Design a database schema for Seller on an e commerce site.   Answer Question
    • 2 linked List are merged at a common node ie a "Y" like structure. Find the starting point of common nodes.   1 Answer
    • A string consists of only 0's and 1's. Find count of all the substrings that start and end with 1. Modified this question to find all unique substring starting and ending with 1.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kuliza Technology (Noida (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

There were 4 rounds -
    1. Online Test on CodeGround Platform
       - 15 Questions related to non technical skills - aptitude, quant etc.
       - 2 Coding Questions-
       - 2 Debugging Questions (very basic)
    2. Skype Interview
    3. Technical Interview
    4. 2nd Technical Interview
    (4th Round was only for the people they were confused about, most were directly selected/rejected in Round 3)

Interview Questions

• Round 1 -
         - Given x boys and y girls, seperate them into smallest groups each, in a linear seating arrangement, return the largest number in a group

Round 2 - 60 minutes
         - Resume Review (The most important part)
         - 2 Questions-
            - Given an array, find the pair of (arr[i], arr[j]) with maximum sum such that i<j

Round 3 - 50 minutes
         - Resume Review (Again, very very important)
         - Given a partially sorted array with k elements unsorted in n (k<<n), give the most optimum sorting algorithm.
         - Say k=2, n=100 and the two elements are actually swapped from their sorted positions, optimize for this scenario
         - Database related questions related to project, normalisation, optimisation for search etc.

Round 4 - 15 minutes
         - How many HTTP Requests are needed to render a webpage?
         - Are those HTTP Requests serial or parallel
         - A check on web dev skills, asked to tinker with some existing elements on my project (from CV)
      1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kuliza Technology in September 2016.

Interview

Online Round consisting of 13 aptitude questions,2 codes for debugging,2 coding problems(simple),some general questions related to startups.
    Skype Interview-Projects followed by basic questions on linked lists,binary tree and some puzzles.
    F2F Interview-Complete walk through the resume.You should know your projects in detail such as problems faced while building a project,why did you opt for a particular technology etc.

Interview Questions

• Despite carefully browsing through my resume he enquired if I did some work on backend   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kuliza Technology.

Interview

Online coding round in addition with two skype rounds. The online coding round is via hakerearth in which you are given 10 mcqs and 2 programming questions. Try not to switch tabs and do questions by your own

Interview Questions

• Question are basically from data structures and algorithm in which they try to see the logical ability   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kuliza Technology (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

Interview was Quite Awesome ,I got interview opportunity through my college campus. There was 2 rounds of interview after coding round, both was technical. In coding round there was question of both Multiple choice from technical background and 2 coding questions.

Interview Questions

• The questions generally was on MySQL , Data Structure , Puzzles and Based on Resume.   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kuliza Technology (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

First you need to write an online coding test with 2 questions(one easy and one hard) and 15 multiple choice questions. Then you get a call from the interview only if the 2 questions are correct.

Interview Questions

• Some algo about greedy algorithm and dynamic programming   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allahabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kuliza Technology (Allahabad (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

It was a telephonic interview took place on campus.They mainly asked normal ds,algo questions from geeksforgeeks,some mysql queries related questions and about projects.They took 2 technical rounds both on telephone,it took 3 days and a coding round for interview shortlist.

Interview Questions

• ds,algo
      detect and remove loop in a linked list
      quick sort
      array puzzle geeksforgeeks
      find the next greater palindrome
      swap the two nodes in a linked list using links
      Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gandhinagar, Gujarat (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kuliza Technology (Gandhinagar, Gujarat (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

1 st round On Quant and Technical easy on OS, DS and ALgos,
    2 nd round Technical Interview
    Third round Design Round Like Design a Telephone Directory and if u cracked 1st Pi its easy to crack Design Interview

Interview Questions

• 1)Given a Sorted array find two elements whose sum is n (First I said in O(n^2) Interviewer said to Optimize the Algo I Optimized to n log(n) ) I took 5 mins to think of Optimizing :(
      2)Find weather a Linked List is Malfunctioned or Not i.e any any loops If there is loop how will you find the Point where the Loop had been Started I were Not able to Answer the 2nd part precisely
      3)puzzle:- there are 3 Baskets closed baskets and with one Basket only Apples , second one only Oranges and third one both Apple and Oranges and You have Labels A,O,AO all the Labels are not matched to respective Basket and you can check only one fruit in any of the Basket and Place All Labels Correctly.(I answered this one too).
      1 Answer