Kumaran Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 17, 2017

2.8

Onsite Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kumaran Systems (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Yash Technologies (Moline, IL) in September 2012.Its simple process to go through and its good option for every employee to get very good packages and benefits.

Interview Questions

• two interviews be prepared to know questions about software procedures. Understand the Yash and SAP relationship(s) Understand how to sell services for Yash as it relates to software.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Interviews focused more on selling company and position.

Lead/Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

It was really pathetic moment..the interviewer even don't know how to take up an interview...the interviewer is totally looks like a fresher and even he don't know how to interact with a candidate...after all he asked only 3 or 4 questions only ..but the questions where pure blunder..but since I know he is a dumb I try to figure out the exact question from his blunt questions and given proper answer for it...the interviewer is purely an un educated fellow ...such employees will spoil companies reputation doing stupid interviews like this...after 4 questions he told he has done with interview anything wants to ask...I suppose to ask him "where he got his degree from..😀"..

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kumaran Systems (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

core java ,mostly on collections,first round will be system test on sorting collections and technical rounds..some questions on frame works like spring hibernate....prepare well for technical rounds to crack the interview easily.

Software Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kumaran Systems (Chennai (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

1.Telephonic Round - Technical Discussion about core java, Spring, UI, Rest and SQl
    2. Manager Round - Information about your projects and other tools
    3. COO Round - Check your attitude
    4.HR - Salary Negotiation

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kumaran Systems (Chennai (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

F2F Discussion on Core Java : return statement in try, finally block,class vs instance, singleton
    Spring : Architecture of Spring, Dispatcher Servlet, Maven, loose coupling
    Hibernate: lazy loading, hibernate mapping, session factory,hql, primary key
    Sql/plsql: table vs view, groupby, procedures, joins
    Ajax,
    Restful,
    jason

Interview Questions

• Core Java : return statement in try, finally block,class vs instance, singleton
      Spring : Architecture of Spring, Dispatcher Servlet, Maven, loose coupling
      Hibernate: lazy loading, hibernate mapping, session factory,hql, primary key
      Sql/plsql: table vs view, groupby, procedures, joins
      Ajax,
      Restful,
      jason   Answer Question

ESB Or WMB Or IIB Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kumaran Systems (Chennai (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

Totally 3 rounds.
    1) Technical Round
    2) Managerial Round
    3) HR Round

They covered almost all the topics in technical round.
    In Managerial Round, they discussed about shifts and clients we worked on past. They are looking for the reason to switch.
    In HR Round, they checked our expected salary and this company is not giving any competitive salary as well. They will provide salary in below market level and asking to work in night and weekends in free of cost.

Interview Questions

• They mainly concentrated about databases and its integration.   Answer Question

Salary is below market level and they provided the salary which is least than all my offers.

Module Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kumaran Systems (Chennai (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

Good in-depth interview to understand the candidate technical and non technical strengths.

Process:
    Telephone Interview
    Face to Face interview
    HR interview

All the technical and non technical questions are practical and essential. HR instructions and follow-up are helpful.

Programmer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kumaran Systems.

Interview

1:programming round
    2:technical round
    3:HR

programming questions from java,then we have to write code for a web page and sql queries

after a week time they announced the result.

overall i got a good experience.

Interview Questions

• nothing just programming related question only they asked   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kumaran Systems (Chennai (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

first they will test for the technical knowledge of the person..Then the communication skill and knowledge about java program if u are well in programming langauge u will be get selected..

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kumaran Systems (Chennai (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

Aptitude test, Technical Round, HR interview.
    Attended through AMCAT. Getting scores more than 75 % will help you to get qualified for next round.
    Technical Round included more questions from Java, OOP, data structures and programming. General programming questions like
     HR Round included questions about personal traits, professional interest and skills. It took more than 10 days. Received offer letter after completing Internship.