Kuwait Oil Company Ksc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kuwait Oil Company Ksc Interview Questions

Updated Jan 26, 2017

2.4

QC Technical Inspector Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kuwait Oil Company Ksc in January 2015.

Interview

Dear Sir l m zubair Zahoor Jalgoankar I was work in switch gear company as a Qc Technical inspector and my work in panels,calibration, iso audit, and customer inspection I have 3 year in gulf and 4 year in india experience

Engineer Interview

Interview

based on ad on paper we applied thru agency in India and we appeared for interview.....during interview they asked about present job role and and its back ground...then asked few questions whcih are releveant to my job profile and it was a smooth affair......

HSE Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Kuwait Oil Company Ksc (London, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

Job specific, relaxed , chat meet with staff , find out if can do safety things and talk over cv

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Kuwait Oil Company Ksc in oct 2016

Interview Questions

• Can you write risk assessments   1 Answer

Drilling Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kuwait Oil Company Ksc (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Good. They are looking for good engineers but not very specific. So the new engineers can easily adopt the system. They have good quality operations and wish people to adopt the same easily.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kuwait Oil Company Ksc (London, England (UK)).

Interview

1 Interview- Nothing technical, just asking about past experiences, general accounting knowledge and IT skills (accounting systems used in the past. The management tests your ability to cope with stressful environments and your language skills. The team is very international and needs multiple languages to run the business.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negociation

Safety Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kuwait Oil Company Ksc (Kochi (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Myself available for discussion / more explanations at your convenient any time by an e-mail / phone call. Original Certificates and relevant documents should be submitted by direct interview. Myself available for discussion / more explanations at your convenient any time by an e-mail / phone call. Original Certificates and relevant documents should be submitted by direct interview.

Interview Questions

• Related to my previous projects which i have done in past years   Answer Question

Tendering Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuwait City (Kuwait)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kuwait Oil Company Ksc (Kuwait City (Kuwait)) in October 2014.

Interview

If you do have a connection you are in. They test give you a test on computer based understanding. then they interview you with the head of the department. After that they see your connections, then they look at your resume

Interview Questions

• What is the coding language used in phones ?   1 Answer

Drilling Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Kuwait Oil Company Ksc.

Interview

Face to face technical interview with team leader and specialist. Very relaxed and casual interview with focus on work experience and abilities. Was given an offer in the spot, tried to bargain for more but KOC did not consider. The official offer and visa process took 4-5 months. It's a good company for getting a break

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not willing to negotiate

Senior Drilling Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangkok (Thailand)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Kuwait Oil Company Ksc (Bangkok (Thailand)) in September 2013.

Interview

Good inteview person, low offer, nobody want to work with KOC

Interview Questions

Negotiation

We can not negotiation over 2500 KW.

Senior Drilling & Workover Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kuwait Oil Company Ksc (Mumbai (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

Basically they ask for the previous experience and how it will transfer to their work profile. You need to explicitly demonstrate how your previous work experience can match their current requirements. Also you need to be confident in your ability to work in a different environment, particularly this is true for expatriates who do not have work experience in the middle-east particularly in the Gulf region.

Interview Questions

• What is your previous experience like? Can you work in a new and different culture and environment?   1 Answer