Kuwait Oil Company Ksc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Kuwait Oil Company Ksc

2.6

Sort:

Engineer Interview

Interview

based on ad on paper we applied thru agency in India and we appeared for interview.....during interview they asked about present job role and and its back ground...then asked few questions whcih are releveant to my job profile and it was a smooth affair......

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kuwait Oil Company Ksc (Houston, TX).

Interview

Show up on time. They are an hour late. 10 of us are waiting in the lobby, confused. We sit there patiently without direction from the HR personnel. We learn we are all interviewed one by one. All 10 of us.
    The three people before me get "kicked out" at 10-15 minutes mark. It's my turn.
    I walk in. no greeting, no introductions, so I make my own. Sure. I'm being asked questions and being cut off mid-sentence every reply. He asks me for the role I'm applying for; it doesn't match what the recruiter advertised. He asks me a question, I clarify the question, answer that one. Then he ends the interview abruptly.
    Also, the other two panel members didn’t say a word. Except after I got ejected then I had a response then the one in a T-shirt finally said something.
    This was the most unprofessional and weirdest interview I have ever been a part of. I wish I was exaggerating or making this up... this all happened and I hope the other 9 members post their experience.
    Once that happened I got out of that place ASAP as the whole experience was very sketchy and I didn’t want anymore part of it.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Kuwait Oil Company Ksc (Houston, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Very Fast Interview for the position that I applied for. Usually it would take about several interviews to measure skills and ensure candidate has proper knowledge. I was interrupted constantly by interviewers and I was not able to finish the overall explanation of my duties. I was offered a job on the spot and signed a document of acceptance. They mentioned it would be around 10-15 days to receive a formal process application. Very difficult to communicate with their HR department. It has been more than 30 days and I am still waiting for a proper answer or procedure to follow.

Interview Questions

• Have you performed specific task in the pass?   1 Answer

QC Technical Inspector Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kuwait Oil Company Ksc in January 2015.

Interview

Dear Sir l m zubair Zahoor Jalgoankar I was work in switch gear company as a Qc Technical inspector and my work in panels,calibration, iso audit, and customer inspection I have 3 year in gulf and 4 year in india experience

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Kuwait Oil Company Ksc.

Interview

I applied as Software Engineer. There is only one round of panel interview. The whole process take around six months. I applied on Jan and got the offer on September.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kuwait Oil Company Ksc (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

subject related question and related to life goal and achievements
    that which will be helpful to me the explain about me very well

further i did not mention the percentage which i scored they asked me the reason

i have inform that i get the less percentage in the schooling level
    because of that i have been rejected from interviews
    thats why i removed the percentage because the interviewer will see that and ask about tha then i will get the opportunity to explain about that.

Interview Questions

• tell me about your project done in the masters (MBA)   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kuwait Oil Company Ksc (London, England (UK)).

Interview

1 Interview- Nothing technical, just asking about past experiences, general accounting knowledge and IT skills (accounting systems used in the past. The management tests your ability to cope with stressful environments and your language skills. The team is very international and needs multiple languages to run the business.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negociation

Safety Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kuwait Oil Company Ksc (Kochi (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Myself available for discussion / more explanations at your convenient any time by an e-mail / phone call. Original Certificates and relevant documents should be submitted by direct interview. Myself available for discussion / more explanations at your convenient any time by an e-mail / phone call. Original Certificates and relevant documents should be submitted by direct interview.

Interview Questions

• Related to my previous projects which i have done in past years   Answer Question

Drilling Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Kuwait Oil Company Ksc.

Interview

Face to face technical interview with team leader and specialist. Very relaxed and casual interview with focus on work experience and abilities. Was given an offer in the spot, tried to bargain for more but KOC did not consider. The official offer and visa process took 4-5 months. It's a good company for getting a break

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not willing to negotiate

Drilling Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kuwait Oil Company Ksc (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Good. They are looking for good engineers but not very specific. So the new engineers can easily adopt the system. They have good quality operations and wish people to adopt the same easily.