L&T Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

L&T Finance Interview Questions

Updated May 2, 2017

3.2

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Finance (Bhubaneswar (India)).

Interview

Selection process consisted of two rounds. The first one was a case based group discussion and the second round was a general/technical interview. The interview was basically a know how about the basics of the subject and how competitive, ambitious and adjusting you are as a person. It was a good and a professional experience.

Assistant Legal Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ranchi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Finance (Ranchi (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

Group discussion with problem based on SARFAESI act 2002 and contract on which we had to give our legal opinions followed by interview after shortlisting. The latter was done on our ability to communicate in a group and bring everyone to a common consensus. Before the discussion there was an orientation session in which were asked simple questions from negotiable instruments, civil procedure and banking law.

Interview Questions

• What makes you an asset to this company   1 Answer

CA Fresher Industrial Finance Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at L&T Finance in November 2015.

Interview

i got a call from the recruitment agency on 16 October for the vacancy then finally I was call for the interview on 17 November.

The interview was taken by 2 persons, initially was general question and then the technical starts. 45 mins interview

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself   Answer Question
    • what does L&t finance do
      what is the difference between nbfc and bank
      1 Answer
    • what kind of role would you like
      what is CRR SLR Repo rate?
      Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Finance (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

The Interview was conducted very professionally and was focused on both - professional knowledge as well as personal aspirations. The interviewer made the company's expectations very clear. The hiring process was well coordinated and the interviewees were treated well. The panel patiently went through all the applicants. Overall, the interview was a pleasant and optimistic experience.

Interview Questions

• Q. What are some of the situations where you displayed Leadership Skills?   Answer Question

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at L&T Finance (Mumbai (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

3 rounds - Department, Head ops & HR,
    HR was in picture for salary negotiations plus break up & applying formalities
    The main interview was with Department Manager & head Ops, where they test your ability & scope of working with them.
    The interview is average straight to point & crisp.

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at L&T Finance (Pune (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

aptitude test, group discussion and final interview
    group discussion contains case studies and final interview contains the basic knowledge of marketing
    and sales. internship knowledge is also very important. sales concept and skills required for the job

Interview Questions

• about the internship during mba   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at L&T Finance (Mumbai (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

three rounds of interview were conducted, first the technical, second senior management interview and third was the HR round. Technical Interview is the most important out of all since the actual knowledge basis the work experience in that particular field is checked. Once you have cracked the same, the other two rounds can be cleared easily.

Interview Questions

• What do you understand about your profile?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L&T Finance (Mumbai (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

It was a two fold process.
    First GD, where they gave us a Case Study previous day and asked us to disucss for almost 45 minutes.
    Second was final PI round.
    Basic HR questions and questions similar to your profile.

Manager, IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at L&T Finance (Mumbai (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

It was a interview where my manager inquired about my previous work experience. I explained in detail about my work experience.

The manager inquired about my knowledge on running a IT shop and asked pertinent questions to check whether I have indeed worked in those skills or not.

Interview Questions

• The manager confirmed what work I have done previously and whether I would be able to do this work here.   1 Answer

Credit Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L&T Finance (Mumbai (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

Through Consultant, I was informed regarding the job opening in L&T Finance, and asked my interest. With my consent, they inform me all the detail regarding Interview Date and place and whom to report. Accordingly, National Credit Manager, and HR Manager took my interview and final one was taken by Business Head. Confirmed will let me know the status, after a week, came to know that I was selected for the position of RCM - retail product, East.

Interview Questions

• They asked number of questions right from introduction, employment detail, nature of job, handling, How to approach from Credit angle, on more than 3 scenarios, knowledge on documentations required, etc.....   1 Answer