L&T Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

L&T Finance Interview Questions

Updated Jan 21, 2018

3.2

Interview

3 panelists sat across the table. Questions were non-technical.
    A basic check on fundamentals took place. The 2 panelists who were actively questioning were HRs and the technical guy sat in silence, secluded.
    The profile I applied for, and the profile I finally got had nothing to do with each other. As specified on my company review, recruitment for lower management happens blindly leading to a profile mismatch ultimately leading to bad performance.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable would you be if we tell you, you will have to travel day in and day out.   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at L&T Finance.

Interview

Campus recruitment process. It was a day long process with basic hygine questions and some technical questions related to finance. They asked me about my choices on the field I want to work in and what are my plans for 5 years down the line.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Finance in October 2017.

Interview

Got a call from consultant. They schedule the interview. The were 2 rounds. First by HR head and the second by the Product head. Later the HR gave the offer with a decent hike on the previous salary

Interview Questions

• HR head- why change, family background, what does LTFS offer to its client, why LTFS. Did you understand the JD   Answer Question
    • product head - do you know to prepare credit appraisal notes. why change, do you understand the exact job description   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L&T Finance (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

There was a group discussion, which was followed by a written test, which comprised of both aptitude and general questions. This was followed by an interview by a panel comprising of three members . Questions about my capability to handle the position and the industry were checked

Interview Questions

• Whether I was sure of getting into an industry which required a lot of field work and meeting customers at the grass root level   1 Answer

Technical Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L&T Finance (Mumbai (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

Aptitude test along with personal interview. Group Discussion is also part of interview process. Personal interview consists of human resource and technical interview. aptitude tests your logic and maths. logic was easy but maths was a bit difficult.

Interview Questions

• What is your family background?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Finance (Bhubaneswar (India)).

Interview

Selection process consisted of two rounds. The first one was a case based group discussion and the second round was a general/technical interview. The interview was basically a know how about the basics of the subject and how competitive, ambitious and adjusting you are as a person. It was a good and a professional experience.

HR Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at L&T Finance (Mumbai (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Was lined up by consultant for first round. It was a very nice experience meeting the hiring manger as he was a very courteous person and indeed a good listener. He explained about roles and responsibilities very clearly. 2-3 days' later I was called for another round of discussion. That person was very rude and had no signs of being an HR professional. He was very disrespectful about my previous organizations and said that these are very small brands. I wonder had he seen my CV before I had travelled so far for the discussion, then this time waste could have been avoided. This was one of the most humiliating experience

Interview Questions

• You are big fish in a small pond, I am wondering you will land up to be a small fish in big pond at our company.   Answer Question

Assistant Legal Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ranchi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Finance (Ranchi (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

Group discussion with problem based on SARFAESI act 2002 and contract on which we had to give our legal opinions followed by interview after shortlisting. The latter was done on our ability to communicate in a group and bring everyone to a common consensus. Before the discussion there was an orientation session in which were asked simple questions from negotiable instruments, civil procedure and banking law.

Interview Questions

• What makes you an asset to this company   1 Answer

CA Fresher Industrial Finance Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at L&T Finance in November 2015.

Interview

i got a call from the recruitment agency on 16 October for the vacancy then finally I was call for the interview on 17 November.

The interview was taken by 2 persons, initially was general question and then the technical starts. 45 mins interview

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself   Answer Question
    • what does L&t finance do
      what is the difference between nbfc and bank   1 Answer
    • what kind of role would you like
      what is CRR SLR Repo rate?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Finance (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

The Interview was conducted very professionally and was focused on both - professional knowledge as well as personal aspirations. The interviewer made the company's expectations very clear. The hiring process was well coordinated and the interviewees were treated well. The panel patiently went through all the applicants. Overall, the interview was a pleasant and optimistic experience.

Interview Questions

• Q. What are some of the situations where you displayed Leadership Skills?   1 Answer