L&T Ramboll Interview Questions | Glassdoor

L&T Ramboll Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at L&T Ramboll

Structural Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Ramboll (Chennai (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

it was a pool campus recruitment at Chennai office. the process consists of online test and interview. two online tests were conducted
    1. technical test
    2. english and aptitude test
    after clearing the tests few students are selected for the interview round. in the interview round the questions were related to the technical part only.

Interview Questions

• draw the shear force and bending moment diagram of the given figure   Answer Question

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Ramboll (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Interview process contains three rounds. They are
    1. Numerical aptitude
    2.Technical aptitude
    3.HR and Technical Interview
    It will be easy until you get into Interview. After that you will get unexpected questions. But it will be surely helpful for you in future to progress.
    Then be sure about your basics and go. Get ready for every answer reasoning.

Graduate Engineering Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at L&T Ramboll (Chennai (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

The recruitment process for L&T Ramboll consists of one aptitude test, technical test, and an interview. In the aptitude test, there were around 50 questions, each for 2 marks and the duration given was 100 minutes. This test even had some basic GK questions; overall this test was very simple. The second test was technical; the questions were from the courses like Mechanics of solid, Analysis of Structures, Design of Steel structures, Design of concrete structures & Transportation Engineering. The duration for this test was 100 minutes and the questions were basic. Even if you score around 50% in the second test, there is a good chance that you clear this round.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected question: I was asked about the scientist who came out with PV= constant   1 Answer

Structural Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Ramboll (Mumbai (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

The company invited us for an off-campus interview.
    They started with a basic aptitude test lasting 30 minutes where only time seemed to be the challenging factor. Questions were pretty commonplace.
    This was followed by a technical test which also lasted for 30 minutes. Questions were basic but very relevant. Nothing seemed really tough.

Interview Questions

• Basic difference between working stress and limit state method?   Answer Question
    • Types of bridges and basic definition of a culvert   Answer Question