LB&B Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

LB&B Associates Interview Questions

Interviews at LB&B Associates

2.5

Labor Relations Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LB&B Associates (Columbia, MD) in October 2016.

Interview

The hiring process was typical of most private industry companies that have interviewed me in the past. The interview covered my past experience and work history with respect to labor an employee relations.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to describe a collective bargaining issue that went well.   1 Answer

Grounds Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LB&B Associates (Portsmouth, VA) in May 2016.

Interview

It was ok. Nothing serious. They just asked me about my previous work history. And they asked me if I felt comfortable doing mine handling. And they asked if I had reliable transportation

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer

QA Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LB&B Associates (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

You first speak with a recruiter over the phone. I then met with two Human Resources employees who ran through my work history, gaps for paternity leave and what I expected in a supervisor.

Interview Questions

• What did I see myself doing in 5 years.   1 Answer

Network Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naples, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LB&B Associates (Naples, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

good interview with skype, Their i system is a group process where everyone meets around the a table and presents a few questions and makes notes about what you said.

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at LB&B Associates (Raleigh, NC) in December 2012.

Interview

They come in to interview on Sunday if that's the only time you can get in being truck drivers can't get days off very easily. By the end of the interview you will feel like you have known them for years.

Management interviews and handles the drug test and extensive background check. Your skills test is done on paid time! You're sent out with a senior driver and you will drive and assist I unloading the truck, you will also be tutored on our E-Logs (Fleetmatics) and learn the paperwork process. The driver will also show you around in shop and wash bay. You will then be assigned a truck, get uniforms and placed on a six month probation period. After a year you get two weeks of vacation time.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I knew how to use a hand cart   1 Answer

Warehouse Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Dix, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LB&B Associates (Fort Dix, NJ) in September 2012.

Interview

Warm and welcoming ..made me feel at home the employer was looking for a steady good worker .be a great team player that gets along well with others and that is forklift certified which I was.

Interview Questions

• If I can pass a background check   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy going to the point and easy to agree on things. Wages, benifets, uniforms etc.