LBMC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

LBMC Interview Questions

Interviews at LBMC

2.7

Associate Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at LBMC (Nashville, TN) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied through college. I was applying for an auditing position. Behavior Questions. Interviewer constantly looks at the clock. Describes their business and the interviewer's team. I introduced myself, and I also told the interviewer some summer campaign I went during the summer.

Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LBMC (Nashville, TN) in July 2018.

Interview

Very conversational with multiple people working there. Got to meet a bunch of people within the firm. Very down to earth people and easy to talk to. Office was very nice and I felt very welcomed throughout the entire process.

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at LBMC (Nashville, TN) in September 2011.

Interview

One-on-one on-campus interview, invite to in-office interview which consisted of four one-on-one interviews with two managers and two partners. Night before in-office interview invited to dinner with two other candidates and a senior and manager working at LBMC - good opportunity to learn about the firm and get a feel for the people outside of the formal interview process. Also a good opportunity to stand out and develop a rapport with people who are eventually asked whether they think you'll be a good fit.

Audit Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at LBMC in September 2017.

Interview

I applied through University Career Service online and got an email notice in three days from the firm to schedule an on campus interview. In a couple of days, I received an office interview notice. Offer was received very fast in the same week! The whole process was super smooth, pleasant, and effective.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LBMC (Brentwood, TN) in February 2018.

Interview

Basic Interview. I was well qualified. Spoke on the phone for first interview. I thought it went very well. Never heard from then again. They should consider EXPERIENCED, older applicants, not just college students. Experience counts so use this along with the decision making.

Interview Questions

• My work experience. Interviewer asked about my experience and would I be comfortable doing the designated job requirements. I was well qualifed. Older candidates should be given an equal chance - not just younger applicants. Experience DOES bring a lot to the table.   2 Answers

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LBMC (Chattanooga, TN) in September 2018.

Interview

Very relaxed. We sat at a table and talked. There were two managers and myself. Very great conversation. Toured the office prior to. I was early so i got to talk to staff and hear how much they love working for the company.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at LBMC (Brentwood, TN) in July 2017.

Interview

Two step, in office interview for second round, applied at schools meet the firms. Had to make a video on leadership and submit for admittance to summer leadership program. Went to Nashville for interview and a night with other employees. very well drawn process.

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LBMC (Nashville, TN) in August 2015.

Interview

I showed up and went to the 4th floor and was quickly greeted by a friendly staff member. I only waited five minutes before meeting with the hiring manager; she made sure I was comfortable and facilitated a laid-back environment. My interview lasted exactly one hour, with great questions on both sides of the table. I had a great experience and was very impressed. They knew exactly what they were looking for and were very eager to share with me why they are a great place to work.

Interview Questions

• Describe your background and how it fits with the requirements of the position.   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at LBMC (Brentwood, TN).

Interview

2 phone interviews and 1 in person live interview. All interviews were one on one. All interview questions were straight-forward to learn about my experience, qualifications, etc. Time from 1st interview to receiving an offer letter was about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate 8% increase of the original offer.

Tax Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LBMC.

Interview

I participated in all campus recruiting events which led me to meet LBMC. They invited me to dinner one night with a small group of students and LBMC employees. We later had "in-house" interviews, where I had the opportunity to interview with 4 different partners, 2 tax and 2 audit. After the interviews, I was offered the job!

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness?   1 Answer