LCS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LCS Interview Questions

Updated Jun 26, 2017

3.4

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LCS (Des Moines, IA) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with corp recruiter, he director and a peer. Completed a personality test online, they explained job description and benefits flown to corp office for final interview on a Friday had a job offer on the following Monday process took 2 weeks total

Nursing Home Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LCS (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

The first interview was with the regional HR Director. I was then contacted the next day to set up a phone interview (job opportunity was out of state) with the property's Executive Director, Director of Operations and three Board of Directors. They then flew me to the property for an interview with additional Board members and the team of Department Directors. Mainly behavioral questions were asked to determine judgement skills as well as get an idea of how I would "fit" with the existing team of Directors.

Interview Questions

• In two minutes describe what the world means to you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at LCS (Orlando, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process was tough. I appreciate how this company takes the time to find the right person for such an important role as caring for our seniors. I first spoke with a recruiter, then another recruiter, then HR, the hiring manager via phone, then in person. Later had another interview with the senior team and then the owners. I was very impressed.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you? What can you bring to LCS that you feel will be most beneficial?   1 Answer

Facility Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at LCS (Austin, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

I found out about the open position and submitted a resume by email. I followed up with a phone call and was able to set an interview appointment. There was a second in person interview then a phone screen a few days later with someone from the corporate office focusing on skills/experience.

Anonymous Employee in Port St Lucie, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LCS (Port St Lucie, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Easy easy. Gives you the impression that they would hireanyone. Called me and then we met in the city I was living in. Entire interview last about 20 min. Then she made me an offer. She acted like she was in a hurry and had to go. Called me back next day to confirm the offer

Interview Questions

• What did you do, how did you do it, when did you do it etc. typical questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

No neg they said -- that is what I can pay. Do you want it?

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at LCS.

Interview

I interviewed initially with the supervisor and a peer. My follow-up interview was with the supervisor and I received a tour of the office. The tour of the office was helpful as I got to meet other staff members that I would be working with. During my second interview I also met with the a VP of the department. The fact that he took time out of his day to meet with me was impressive.

Interview Questions

• Honestly, I can't recall. They asked good questions, including my background and how my previous experience would help in the new position.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at LCS (Des Moines, IA) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview process was very smooth and expedient. It was laid back yet still very informative. It really showed me that it was a great place to work with wonderful, knowledgeable people.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at LCS?
      What are some of your strengths and weaknesses and how did you overcome them?
      When have you been faced with adversity in the work place?   Answer Question

Professional Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LCS (Des Moines, IA) in January 2015.

Interview

It was a long process. I had 3 different interviews. 1 phone, 1 FaceTime, 1 in person at corporate. It took about 2 months to get through it all. It was kind of obnoxious because you would have one interview and then you wouldn't hear back for another 3 weeks. When I flew out to corporate they said they had my name checked into the hotel, but they didn't so I had to argue with the front desk clerk to get a room.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where a project fell through and how did you respond to it.   Answer Question

Residency Counselor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LCS in October 2014.

Interview

Very interesting company and position. Challenging phone and in person interview. Many scenario questions for which you wouldn't have an answer prior to training. I was honest in my answers, which may have been why I didn't get the job.I had to follow up as to whether I made it to the next step. The answer was no. Courtesy would have been nice.

Interview Questions

• Scenario question - You are riding in the elevator with a prospective resident. A current resident starts complaining about the food. What do you do?
      Scenario question - You've been on the job for a couple of months, The CEO comes into town and asks you what can be done to improve the sales process?   Answer Question

Director of Support Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LCS (Worcester, MA) in February 2014.

Interview

First, they tell a little about the job: start with a brief summary of the position, including the prime responsibilities, reporting structure, key challenges, and performance criteria.

Comfortable and interviewer make me feel at ease.

Interview Questions

• How do you managed in an environment that the client is alway right?   1 Answer