LG Display Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LG Display Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at LG Display

Research Engineer Interview

Interview

first, the screening of application including the school records and self-introduction.
    next, the human aptitude inspection.
    final, interview.

Interview Questions

• If you finished a study normally, there is no difficult one.   Answer Question

Senior Sales Manager Interview

Interview

what is your goal? what is your specialty? are you good at drinking? are you atmosphere make?

Interview Questions

• tell us about your family. tell us of your weakness, tell us when you have most diffculty and how to overcome   Answer Question

Senior Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LG Display (Seoul (South Korea)) in January 2012.

Interview

It was very simple. After resume, returned mail for interview.
    1:1 interview with Team leader. and VP interview
    It takes 3 weeks to decide me and then they ask me join the company when they want.
    I discussed when to join. that's it

Interview Questions

• How much drink. Knowledge B2B Biz.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No discuss about payment. Just asking about my experiences

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LG Display in February 2011.

Interview

Four leaders asked experience I had at university as leader. I told them the activities I had attend and what I have learnt from it. They asked about personality of mine. I told that I am passionate and goal oriented person, I also have weakness which was I prefer to do one thing until it was completed before, I can multi-task later.

Interview Questions

• why should we hire you? tell us more about what you did at school and intern. Tell us more about your personality and background.   1 Answer