LHP Engineering Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 22, 2016

2.6

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raymond, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at LHP Engineering Solutions (Raymond, OH).

Interview

The interview was by phone, he was interested about my background in testing automotive laboratories, in fact about vibrations shakers and thermal chambers,
    I talking about the transductors for control test, accelemeters, themocuples, RTD, dataloggers

Interview Questions

• Talking about my knowledge about testing automotive laboratories   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LHP Engineering Solutions.

Interview

The interview process was striaght forward. 2 phone interviews, folloed by 2 in person interviews. Was taken to dinner on the second interview. The interview process was general with no surprises

Calibration Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LHP Engineering Solutions (Columbus, IN) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied directly to LHP and worked at Cummins. I just had one phone interview with the manager which lasted to 15-20 minutes. The interview was not too technical. They mainly focused on the soft skills and asked behavioural questions on how you handle different situations.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LHP Engineering Solutions.

Interview

The interview process was easy. I submitted my resume and had a phone interview to discuss my experience. I had an in-person interview afterward and had the opportunity to meet people in company.

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LHP Engineering Solutions in July 2014.

Interview

It took about a week to get interview after I applied. It was a phone interview to see if it was a good fit before meeting in person. Easy interview. Basic questions.

Consulting Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LHP Engineering Solutions.

Interview

Interview Process took a while. Was able to engage with Recruiter, as well as Senior Management

Interview Questions

• Question related to my previous employment. My experience and expertise was tested by employee with PhD.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Great. The pay was good, and the vacation time offered was very accommodating... but in the end the insurance benefits were very costly.

Control Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LHP Engineering Solutions (Columbus, IN) in January 2014.

Interview

HR round and Then technical for an hour and then i heard after a week that I got the offer. Interview process is great. It deos not take more than 3 hours.

Embedded Controls Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LHP Engineering Solutions (Columbus, IN) in August 2012.

Interview

Initially referred by an Employee.. In the first phase of the interview process.. I got a call from HR and I was excited and told him everything about myself and me being proactive.. I clearly told him what I was looking for and clearly explained him about each and every project.

He said he would arrange for a phone interview and he arranged that in a week however, he took one more formal interview on phone. Then he arranged for a client interview. Client interview was on phone... and they explained what they want clearly... they said they are looking for software engineer who can work on Matlab/Simulink/RTWEC. They said the work will be on developing the software for the HHP Natural Gas Engines ECM's.

Asked me some specific questions on Engine Controls ECM's and some questions in my resume and after answering every question they said that I am the perfect fit for the job. After 5 days I got a call from HR and they said I was selected.

Interview Questions

• HR
      My controls Engineering Experience ?
      How much salary I was expecting ?
      Tell me about your Matlab/Simulink Experience ?

Client:Panel Interview
      Walk through your resume
      Some questions from my resume.
      Specific question from Engine control.
      How to achieve the Maximum fuel efficiency ?
      1 Answer

Onboard Diagnostics Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LHP Engineering Solutions (Columbus, IN) in April 2012.

Interview

HR manager first followed by engineering manager followed by a panel interview with technical engineers

Database Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at LHP Engineering Solutions (Columbus, IN) in February 2012.

Interview

The first is the phone interview with HR manager. The onsite interview will meet with managers and talked about work and education experiences. And managers will have an lunch interview. Usually HR manager will tell you the interview result at the same day which let me feel good.