LMI Aerospace Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 14, 2017

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at LMI Aerospace

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LMI Aerospace.

Interview

Submitted my application on the website was then called in for an interview and tour of the facility. Interviewed with two separate individuals on the first day then was called back for a follow up interview with two more people.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my proficiency with excel and had me prove it.   Answer Question

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LMI Aerospace (New York, NY).

Interview

Sequential one-on-one interviews with key management personnel. The whole process was mostly unstructured, a series of rather informal discussions with executives in different functional areas. After taking a personality and critical skills assessment, there was a follow-up discussion with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• All wanted to hear details of my experience   1 Answer

QC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LMI Aerospace (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

A tribunal setting I engage rather easily from the manufacturing manager 2 HR and therefore also the quality control manager I have a good history our group business since I was 17 years old

Interview Questions

Negotiation

What's on my background there really wasn't any in the goshi ation I told him what I need to get paid and I paid it

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LMI Aerospace in May 2015.

Interview

Got the phone screening, then a phone interview with the engineers and the GM.

After that was an invitation for a plant tour and site interview also. Went pretty straight forward asking for skills and your role as an engineer.

Interview Questions

• Experiences you have in manufacturing?   1 Answer

Purchasing Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LMI Aerospace (Savannah, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

Specific experience questions, mostly about how it relates to this position. Character assessment questions, usually disguised as questions about customer specifications. Some get to know you, your family, background, aspirations, hobbies and activities. I had only one interviewer who was familiar with the work.

Interview Questions

• Will need to have multilayered and detailed answers:
      1. Describe what steps you would take to lower costs for a particular item you purchase.
      1 Answer
    • 2. Describe a case in which you significantly improved the results of your efforts.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was a solid ceiling for pay, I accepted after taking two day to conisider. I was able to have vacation sooner that scheduled, however without pay or by borrowing from future vacation days. This began as an hourly position. I worked 4-8 hours of overtime regularly. There has since been discussion of transitioning to salary exempt. No increase in average weekly pay, but better benefits.

CNC Machinist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sun Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LMI Aerospace (Sun Valley, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Very easy they have no idea what to look for and will hire just about any random person that says they have experience in the type of field applying for.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have???   2 Answers

CNC Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sylmar, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LMI Aerospace (Sylmar, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

I had applied online for an interview and waited for a phone call. When I got the phone call I had a phone interview and was called in for a 1:1 interview