LMI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LMI Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2017

2.5

Event Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LMI.

Interview

There was a phone interview and then an in-person interview. The in-person was conducted at the site of the contract, but done in a public area of the building. There was no follow-up after the interview, even though I was told that there would be.

Interview Questions

• Prior Experience / hours that you can commit to the contract   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LMI (McLean, VA).

Interview

The interview process was pretty much all behavioral and job fit. I met with several senior members of the team I would be working with, as well as the Program Manager.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with doing work for the department of defense?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LMI (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

I interviewed twice: once in person (on-campus) and once via conference call. I got the initial interview offer after speaking with them at an on-campus career fair. The first interview lasted about 30 minutes, and the second one about the same. Both interviews were mostly behavioral, but they did ask me a few questions about coding/present me with a case in the first interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a frustrating experience/project you've had.   Answer Question
    • What is the difference between a for loop and a while loop?   Answer Question

Communications Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at LMI in December 2016.

Interview

During the in-person interview with at least 5 members of the team to answer questions about my background, qualifications and career goals. After the interview, I was given a writing/proofreading test.

The issue I had with this organization is that after the interview the recruiter gave a specific date by which he would contact me to tell the status of my candidacy. He never called. So, after waiting 2 weeks, I called him and left a voicemail. I never received a callback. Then after another week, I followed up with an email. My email went unresponded to. In the 3 months that I dealt with this organization, I received 4 other job offers and finally decided to stop wasting my time and move forward with another, more organized company. I sent a final email to inform the recruiter of my decision. My final email was also ignored.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Describe a project that you worked on where you had to overcome a challenge.
      What attracted you to this position?
      What kind of team do you see yourself working with?
      What do you hope for in a supervisor?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tysons Corner, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LMI (Tysons Corner, VA).

Interview

I interviewed at their Tysons Corner office. Got the interview from a connection of mine. It was a very relaxed interview. I was asked mostly just questions about what I wanted to accomplish there and how I wanted my work environment to be. It was very insightful and I got to know a lot about their company and how it functions.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LMI (Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA) in April 2016.

Interview

Multi staged. 1. Phone screening by HR rep. 2. Formal on site with LMI. 3. Formal on site with LMI client. 4. Offer letter extended. The formal interview was done at corporate HQ and included the project lead, project manager, and HR. Focus was on ensuring I would be good fit for the client I would be supporting.

Interview Questions

• Flexibility to surge and adjust work schedule to accommodate the client.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Made sure the job was in my salary range prior to initial interview. Offer came in at the middle of my range. No negotiation needed.

Human Capital Management Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LMI.

Interview

The interview involved three interviewers 30 min increments. It went by quick but informative. They asked what type of work I wanted to be involved in and how I saw myself making an impact.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tysons Corner, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LMI (Tysons Corner, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied for an entry level position and the interviews were much more behavioral/discussion based rather than technical. They were in a rush to fill the position that someone had left vacant, so I was essentially given an offer the day after I interviewed, which is not a typical case.

Any Interview

Application

I interviewed at LMI in December 2014.

Interview

Panel interview with Leadership staff: I was contacted by a corporate recruiter who made the interview date, time, and location comfortable with my schedule. Staff was very welcoming and the interview office was very accommodating. Staff was very professional and easy to talk to. LMI made my first interview in 22 years a great experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, this is a very difficult question.   Answer Question

Subject Matter Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LMI (San Antonio, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

Formal telephone interview with the Regional Director and Director of the AFCEC program. Asked specific questions about my job experience and skills. Questions asked included specific projects, technology used, budget, regulators, regulatory standards for certain COCs, dealings with DTSC, RWQCB. For NAVFAC BRAC-PMO HPNS projects, details were asked about radiological survey and Navy's RASO controls. Interviewers were not familiar with post-ROD CERCLA process especially FONSI and FOST.

Interview Questions

• Experience relevant to AFCEC CZC work.   1 Answer