LS Technologies, LLC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LS Technologies, LLC Interview Questions

Interviews at LS Technologies, LLC

2.7

Strategic Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LS Technologies, LLC in March 2018.

Interview

Started as a normal interview process (recruiter, phone screen with hiring manager, then F2F). Everything was fine and was told that an offer would be extended. An offer letter was never delivered (although reasonably responsive) after 2 weeks. Unsure on what exactly the hold up was (likely the client approval) but never should have said an offer was coming...then not deliver it after 2 weeks of saying an offer was coming.

Interview Questions

• Describe where you've implemented strategy successfully.   Answer Question

Administrative Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LS Technologies, LLC (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview process was easy. First this job was with a different contractor. I interviewed with them and the pay with them was going to be 19.25 or so an hour. But they didn't get the contract after all but was nice enough to call me and ask if I was still interested, because if so, they'd pass my information along to the new firm, which is LS. I said yes and within 24 hours LS called me. I had one interview with a hiring person and then the next day they had me interview with the person who would be my "boss" at LS. Within 2 hours of that phone interview I had an offer letter.

Senior Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at LS Technologies, LLC (Washington, DC) in October 2013.

Interview

The process was truly one of the smoothest I have been through. Ms. Wardley truly made you feel comfortable from the beginning. She was truly professional and understaing. Having been through multiple job interviews in my life, due to her professionalism, I don't believe had a neverous bone in my body. The comfort that I felt after this interview helped me prepare for others that were ahead. However, they didn't matter as I accepted their offer. Thanks LST

Interview Questions

• What do you feel you can bring to the LS Team?   1 Answer

Project Control Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LS Technologies, LLC (Washington, DC) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview was typical. They first covered the expectations of the person who would be filling the position. Then asked the "Tell me about yourself" type of questions. The interview was pretty easy going, sort of like a conversation between my program manager and the customer whom I would be working with.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      What skills do you have for the position
      Writing Sample   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LS Technologies, LLC in July 2019.

Interview

I interviewed over the phone first with an associate from LS. A few days later, I was told that the client wanted to interview me. I had a great and challenging interview with the client, and at the end of the call they said that they wanted to move forward and meet with me in person, and that the same person who scheduled the interview through LS would follow up with me to schedule this. After a few days, I heard nothing. The next week, I reached out to the LS representative and asked for an update. My email was ignored. I waited another week, and reached out once more only to get an out of office message with an alternate contact for the HR department. I reached out to this address and received a reply saying that the client had wanted to move forward, but discovered some contract qualifications that I did not meet. This was fine with me, but it should have been communicated - and it was extremely unprofessional for the LS rep to just ignore my emails. Just a warning to other potential applicants that they conduct business in this manner.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in a situation where the client changes the requirements?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LS Technologies, LLC in November 2012.

Interview

Initial contact was made with a recruiter; we discussed details of the job, location and pay. My resume was then passed to the person I would be working with. I was told I would be contacted on a Friday or Monday (two days after initial contact). The recruiter was very up front and easy to talk to. I was contacted on Monday by the interviewer who basically discussed the position, asked about my career goals in relation to the position, and how I liked a particular part of my background (IT). I was not asked too many questions about my skill set and how they related to the position. I think it was more about seeing whether or not I was a good fit for the position, in terms of my goals. The interview ended with interviewer saying that he felt the position was "beneath me" and that he thought I would be better suited in another department. He passed my resume to the head of that department.