LSA Associates, INC. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LSA Associates, INC. Interview Questions

Updated Mar 13, 2017

2.4

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LSA Associates, INC. in March 2017.

Interview

I applied for a Marketing Coordinator position and received a shady email saying to call their office to schedule an interview. When I didn't call I later received a call from an HR person at the company who wanted to speak to me about an Account Manager position. The questions were simple. I would answer and then she would confirm with a very suggestive interpretation. After only a few questions she asked me to come in the next day to interview. I already felt this was sketchy, but was going to be nearby and thought I would at least check it out. When I arrived for my meeting, there were at least ten chairs in the reception, rock music playing and no employees around. At the reception desk was a handwritten sign saying "Please sign in to sheet on desk and wait for someone to be with you. Thanks." and two clipboards with applications. I walked right out. Don't waste your time.

Accounts Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LSA Associates, INC. (Houston, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

The first interview was actually pretty short. The second one was a ride along where you got to see what they did each day. They tell you that they see great potential in you, that you're going to be in a management position when they open 6 new offices. It's a lie

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be good for this position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LSA Associates, INC. (Houston, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Very pleasant and short. Although, they did not explained well what the job is really about. It is LITERALLY going door to door everyday.
    The interview took place at a Subway, because their office is really small, so they do not perform interviews in the office. They offer a field interview experience, so you can see what every day is like... I could not go, because I wasnt going to be in town for a long time, but you should definately try it so you can know the procedures and what you are getting yourself into.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LSA Associates, INC. in September 2016.

Interview

First I had a phone interview then I was intuited to their office for a one on one interview. Very nice people and very friendly environment. Very happy with the interview process I experiences at LSA

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LSA Associates, INC. (Houston, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

It was extremely unorthodox. The preliminary interview was vague and not as transparent as they made it seem, and the second round interview was quite uncontrolled. The interviewer spoke of having the ability to train and interview at the same time, but was only focused on getting his sales first, and then didn't really give good direction to the person he was training on how to improve. My interview was a sporadic asking of questions over music (making it hard to hear him and think), and it dragged on all day for no apparent reason.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LSA Associates, INC. (Richmond, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Met with Office Manager for introduction to the company and interview questions. Great personality and conversation came very easy. I was also given a tour of the building and had the opportunity to meet a few employees.

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LSA Associates, INC. (Irvine, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

I met with two women and had a pretty good experience, although they were obviously not professional interviewers! They didn't seem to have many questions prepared and couldn't answer even a basic question about the benefits included in the compensation. After the interview, I got no followup response at all; eventually I sent another email to see where things stood. Even after that, it was still another week plus until I got a generic response.

Environmental Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LSA Associates, INC. (Riverside, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

Informal, Ask about personal hobbies, Ask about experience, Ask where I wanted to be in the next 5-10 years, multiple interviewers. More like a discussion than an interview. Talked about how I knew of the company or how I had heard about them. Did I check their website, etc. How much consulting exp i had, etc.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LSA Associates, INC. in August 2009.

Interview

Family-owned business. Small-sized, fast-growing company with amicable interviewers.

Environmental Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LSA Associates, INC. in February 2008.

Interview

I had a phone interview and was later invited to a second interview. Both interviews were mostly focused on behavioral / fit. Some questions on technical knowledge. The 2nd interview was with a manager and a principal.
    Company is very focused on loyalty because a high proportion of the company has been around for 10+ years. They have 10 offices in the west coast.