LTD Commodities Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LTD Commodities Interview Questions

Updated Oct 3, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LTD Commodities (Chicago, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Got call from HR, she went over my experience and asked a few basic questions. Got invited for face to face interview. Interviewed with supervisor. Got offer after interview. Super easy hiring process. If you’re invited in for face to face interview you’ll more than likely get an offer.

Merchandising Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bannockburn, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LTD Commodities (Bannockburn, IL).

Interview

I had an initial interview with an HR recruiter over the phone which was relatively easy as I already researched the company and its history. She then scheduled with to interview with one of the divisional managers on the product development team.

Interview Questions

• They asked about your previous job experiences, strengths, and weaknesses.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bannockburn, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LTD Commodities (Bannockburn, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very simple and straightforward.

Walked into the office to drop off my resume. Spoke to a woman in HR that day and discussed the opportunity. The interview was scheduled for two days after.

As soon as the 1-on-1 interview ended, a job offer was extended.

Interview Questions

• Give me a scenario in which you had to make a quick decision to resolve the conflict. How did it turn out?   Answer Question

Assistant Buyer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LTD Commodities.

Interview

Phone Interview followed by in-person interview that only lasted about 10 minutes. Typical interview questions. It was fairly straight forward and required little to no preparation. I left feeling uncertain as to how the interview went but apparently that is fairly common.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LTD Commodities (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, face to face and hire on the spot. They hire a lot of people at once for seasonal positions. They do not ask a lot of detailed questions. Very quick interview.

IT Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bannockburn, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LTD Commodities (Bannockburn, IL).

Interview

Process was quick. 1 call with recruiter, 1 phone screen with hiring manager, 1 onsite interview with couple of developers. Then got the offer in couple of days. The whole process took about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, was able to negotiate. Asked for 5k more and they accepted, which was a surprise.

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LTD Commodities (Aurora, IL) in June 2014.

Interview

I had a phone screen first and then she said she would like to schedule another (face to face) interview I was then interviewed by a group leader. I dressed in a casual suit (I am a female) and I would recommend wearing very nice business attire as you must wear business casual every day.

Interview Questions

• What kind of work have you done before? What computer skills do you have? Have you ever worked in a call center? If so, what where the expectations? You will also be given a random item from their catalog and asked to sell it to the interviewer.   1 Answer

Employee Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bannockburn, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LTD Commodities (Bannockburn, IL).

Interview

personal reference, phone interview, 3 interviews with management team, Staff is very welcoming and helpful. I was working another job at the time and they accommodated interviews around my schedule. There is a mandatory drug test and if you drive a company vehicle, there is a driving background check.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They asked my range and came to the lower end of it

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LTD Commodities (Aurora, IL) in September 2013.

Interview

The hiring process was basic, just walk in, tell a little about your self and you were practically hired, for seasonal that is.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, it was entry level and pay was near minimum.

Photo Stylist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LTD Commodities.

Interview

I met with two different supervisors and an HR rep. They asked me basic interview questions. I had a portfolio they looked at.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was unexpected as far as interviews. Just be prepared.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I accepted right away.