La Petite Academy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

La Petite Academy Interview Questions

Updated Sep 3, 2017

2.1

Lead Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at La Petite Academy.

Interview

I interviewed over the phone. There were a lot of questions, mostly situational. Because of my education and background it wasn't difficult. They have a very high turnover so I could tell they needed someone badly.

Pre-K Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Federal Way, WA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at La Petite Academy (Federal Way, WA) in August 2017.

Interview

My interview was great. The director is very friendly and wants to see staff grow. Also all the ideas that I want to implement and use in the program were welcomed along with the curriculum that is already set and the main goal is to make sure the children are reaching each Milestone to help them grow and develop into a strong learning experience for them to carry on to the next level of their Scholastic lives.

Interview Questions

• What can I bring to the program?   1 Answer

Lead Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at La Petite Academy.

Interview

I got a call back within a week of applying, went in a day after being called in for an interview. The interview was a joke, the director just gossiped with me about the families that went there and told me how catty some of the employees were. She then proceeded to ask me two job related questions, admitted that she wanted me to work there and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• How do I deal with work place drama?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Yukon, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at La Petite Academy (Yukon, OK) in February 2017.

Interview

A interview questionnaire that the Director went through asking me. She also asked questions about college and why did I choose to apply at her center. She went over policies at her center and asked if I disagreed with any of her policies. One particular policy was no cellphones were allowed in the building.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you are changing a diaper and you look over and see another child standing on the table?   1 Answer

Lead Toddler Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at La Petite Academy (Charleston, SC) in February 2017.

Interview

Pleasant, I felt very comfortable and she made sure she explained everything to me. The Director was very Professional . She made sure I didn't have any questions. She was caring, compassionate about the center. She talked with several parents that were there. They referred me and I sent my resume and the rest is history.

Interview Questions

• How long have I been in child care, what was my greatest accomplishment working with the children, what is my strongest and weakest in working in child care setting, have i ever been fired , how do I handle difficult situations whether its a child or parent.   Answer Question

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverview, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at La Petite Academy (Riverview, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Nice interview, answering questions about my experience, what would I do in different situations, which is the group of students where I am more comfortable being with, when can I start

Interview Questions

• Which is your Phiosophy in education   1 Answer

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Benbrook, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at La Petite Academy (Benbrook, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

Did not ask me anything. Office was a wreck. Personal files laying out everywhere. Hired on the spot but took 2 months to fully hire me. I wish I didn't get Sucked BACK into this company. I wish I would of ran and ran fast.

Anonymous Employee in Taylors, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at La Petite Academy (Taylors, SC) in December 2016.

Interview

Many questions and many benefits but after work they don't give it , they offer 101 course and I worked a year and they never gave .
    They make blood test and and give shut plus background check

Teacher Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at La Petite Academy (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was so smooth she was a very easy person to talk to. She ask very good questions, was very professional. Also she showed me around the facility and introduced me to the staff. I can honestly say i could see myself working there.

Interview Questions

• When i started caring for children?   1 Answer

Infant Teacher Interview

Interview

In person interview regarding education and experience. Done in the front desk where everyone who comes in can see and hear. There wasnt many questiona and seem unorganized. The interview was rushed.

Low salary.