LabVantage Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LabVantage Interview Questions

3.1

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LabVantage (Kolkata (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

2 Rounds. First round by two people. Relevant questions related to Functional testing, test case, requirement, bug. Writing test cases for a given scenario. Took around 1 hour. Interviewer are friendly and focusing on approach more than the answers.
    Second round is sort of managerial round. Project related question, basic testing question, personal question(why want to leave, expectation), salary negotiation. Took almost 1 hour.

Interview Questions

• Question from Test case, Scenario, bugs, current project, current domain   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LabVantage (Kolkata (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

I was shorlisted from my college and had a direct Tech cum Hr interview.I was asked about function calling,cache error and basic sql query.whatever it was on the cv.The interviewer was a frendly guy and it was one of the coolest one have sat for as a fresher.

Interview Questions

• Basic java concepts and some hr questions like tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LabVantage.

Interview

The interview process was well organized and professionally conducted for all rounds.It involved a technical as well a senior management assessment. The HR worked very closely with the candidate.

Interview Questions

• Technical assessment and management assessment on skills demonstrated.   Answer Question

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LabVantage (Kolkata (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

Extremely fast.

Day 1:

Rounds covered: face to face interview with Junior HR, mahine test for technical writing, F2F interview with project Manager, F2F interview with centre manager

Day 2 (within 3-4 days of day1):
    Rounds covered: F2F interview with Senior HR, Appointment Letter & other documents handed over

Interview Questions

• Why did I move from a long 8-9 years of freelancing career to a regular full-time job?   Answer Question

Solution Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LabVantage (Kolkata (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

i forwarded my resume to the HR group of this company. They called me for the written test and 1:1 interview.
    They contacted me after 1 month to join here.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to join our organisation when you are from different stream?   1 Answer

Negotiation

i can travel to onsite and no restrictions on working hours

Solutions Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LabVantage (Kolkata (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

Campus Hire , aptitude test followed by technical interview and HR interview. 20 candidates were selected for Technical interview followed by 6 candidates for HR interview and eventually 2 were given the offer.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to join LABVANTAGE and not any other service based company like tcs or cts ?   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LabVantage (Kolkata (India)) in August 2008.

Interview

Interview was scheduled over email and then by phone. They give advertisement in leading newspapers for mass recruitment, else it is normally searching from job portals/referrals.

First round is a technical round based on Java, JSP and JavaScript. This is a online exam and has strict time limits, and the questions are pretty hard and multiple choice.

Second round is technical interview by the concerned team manager. This also can get tough depending on the department. The project team doesn't look for much technical guys, but the R&D team looks for highly technical candidates.

After that is the HR round. This is normally a formality unless the candidate does something unusually wrong in the interview.

Interview Questions

• Technical Interview part was pretty difficult. I was interviewed by 3 persons at a time. One each for Java, SQL, Javascript. It took place almost 1 hour.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I got more than i expected, because i already had low salary as i was coming from a smaller company.