LabVantage Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LabVantage Interview Questions

Updated Dec 1, 2017

3.1

N/A Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at LabVantage.

Interview

The worst ever! No reason why you should have to interview with hr! This company is the worst ever! They won't be around much longer if they keep up their strange way of working!

IT Specialist Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LabVantage (Somerset, NJ) in October 2013.

Interview

Very through about the subject screening process. Multiple areas and how to handle different issues. Identifying the issues and thought process of identifying the nature of the issue and prioritizing them seemed to be key here

Interview Questions

• How well d you know about Hi throughput Gene analysis   2 Answers

Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LabVantage (Kolkata (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

It was average , they ask simple technical questions .But their logical questions and puzzles are little bit tough . # rounds are there . Apti(Logical =15 questions 15 minutes), Technical Interview , HR .They took 5 out 200.

Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at LabVantage (Kolkata (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

an aptitute round followed by a technical and hr interview. Questions were really tricky and mostly HR types .I was tricked into negative situations that i should have converted into positive

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

An aptitude round in which 15 questions were to be solved within 15 minutes. The cutoff was 8-9. This followed by a technical interview consisting of a panel of 2 interviewers and after that an hr interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions where asked on basic OOP, Final year project, DBMS .   Answer Question

Associate Solutions Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

Around 90 students from our college appeared for the drive. There was a 15 minute aptitude test at first comprising of some basic logical puzzles, mainly pertaining to visual puzzles. 20 people were selected for the technical and hr rounds. They further shortlisted 8 out of 20 students based on their technical interviews to appear for the HR interview. Finally 3 candidates got placed. It was a 1 day process.

Interview Questions

• Interview was mainly based on CV. They are going to ask you very conceptual but basic questions from JAVA, DBMS and HTML. So make sure your basic concepts are strong, and be confident about your answers. The technical interview was quite grilling and questions from even basic physics, electronics etc were asked. The HR interview comprised mostly of generic questions based on the CV.   Answer Question

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at LabVantage (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

Machine test followed by technical round by project manager. Then another round by Centre Manager. All on same day.

Day 2 occured within 2-3 days for HR round and the offer letter was handed over in another 2 days.

Fast and professional attitude

Interview Questions

• what version of ms office suite have you worked on?   Answer Question
    • what us the difference between technical writing and business analysis?   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LabVantage (Kolkata (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

2 Rounds. First round by two people. Relevant questions related to Functional testing, test case, requirement, bug. Writing test cases for a given scenario. Took around 1 hour. Interviewer are friendly and focusing on approach more than the answers.
    Second round is sort of managerial round. Project related question, basic testing question, personal question(why want to leave, expectation), salary negotiation. Took almost 1 hour.

Interview Questions

• Question from Test case, Scenario, bugs, current project, current domain   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LabVantage (Kolkata (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

I was shorlisted from my college and had a direct Tech cum Hr interview.I was asked about function calling,cache error and basic sql query.whatever it was on the cv.The interviewer was a frendly guy and it was one of the coolest one have sat for as a fresher.

Interview Questions

• Basic java concepts and some hr questions like tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LabVantage.

Interview

The interview process was well organized and professionally conducted for all rounds.It involved a technical as well a senior management assessment. The HR worked very closely with the candidate.

Interview Questions

• Technical assessment and management assessment on skills demonstrated.   Answer Question