Labatt Food Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Labatt Food Service Interview Questions

Updated Oct 26, 2017

2.8

Help Desk Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Labatt Food Service in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online through a school job posting site. Behavioral interview over the phone. Technical interview over video conference. Easy process to go through and didn't take long to hear from them.

Software Development Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Labatt Food Service in July 2017.

Interview

The most inappropriate interview experience ever!!
    It started with me applying online and getting a reply not later than a week, to schedule an interview. The first interview was a Skype interview for one hour.
    Half of the interview was behavioral and half based on technical questions regarding the experience and projects on my resume.
    Sounds fine right!!
    But.. As soon as the interview started the interviewer YAWNED!!! He tried to control it but later came out 2-3 times again and he did not even bother to apologize or excuse himself.May it be a late afternoon interview or he was extremely tired, no reason justifies putting a candidate down like that. I still gathered myself and was trying to make the conversation interesting. But how do I do this if the interview yawned even before me answering to his first question and with him being into his computer typing notes for most of the time rather than listening or looking at me.
    Extremely Unprofessional and Rude is what I would say.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral questions like why did you choose so and so? what did you learn? what was the thing you try to go back and improve or not do?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Labatt Food Service in June 2017.

Interview

I applied for a Software Developer position using my university job board. I received a phone call from the Corporate Hiring Coordinator (CRC) inviting me to a Skype interview with one of the company's software developers. The interview went great. The software developer was very friendly, knowledgeable, and spoke about the work they do with great enthusiasm and a soothing accent. We went over basic technical questions about my previous role and OOP principles. After the Skype interview, the software developer had me interview with one of the company's executives who was also passionate about the company. The executive was a fast-talker and I could tell they were passionate about their company, but they sometimes cursed during the interviewed. I was taken aback. A week later, I received a phone call from the CRC informing me they wanted to interview me for a different position, Data Analyst, which they thought I would be a great fit for because of my data science and machine learning skills. I then interviewed with one of their VPs and this was by far one of the most awkward interview experiences I have ever had. The VP seemed disinterested, had their eyes focused on my resume the entire time and basically asked me to recite everything on my resume. They never looked up into the camera, not a single time, and it felt like they were interviewing my resume. So basically, after 3 interviews with 4 different people, I never heard back from any one of them. Not even a simple courteousy e-mail saying, "We are sorry, we don't think you would be a right fit for our company / we found someone more interesting or qualified / the position has been filled." It's like that moment when you both swipe right on Tinder, exchange several messages, and the day you both finally decide to meet for a real date, you never hear from your prospect date ever again. I never thought I would experience ghosting in a professional interview setting, but here we go. This is my story.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Labatt Food Service in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online. I had a phone interview. I found it very odd that nearly two-thirds of the interview were questions about the year I graduated high school, and what I did in every year up until the year I graduated college. There were no questions concerning my actual degree or college experience. The last third were the basic questions about what I did during my internship and why I was interested in the position. Overall, I can't help but feel that this interview was not conducted well and that the questions about high school were weighed against me somehow.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Labatt Food Service (San Antonio, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Easy going interview the questions were fairly simple. I suggest knowing your resume inside and out because most of the questions were about the experiences listed on your resume.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions are related to the experience listed on your resume.   Answer Question

Sales Administrative/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Labatt Food Service (Albuquerque, NM) in March 2017.

Interview

Both initial phone & in-person interview were solely about my resume. No job specific questions. The in-person interviewer (conducted by manager) did ask personal questions which were inappropriate. I was told it was a "red flag" that I would only be around for a few years since I'm a military spouse and we'll be leaving the area eventually. Following the interview, there was an excel skills test-moderate difficulty.

IT Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Labatt Food Service (San Antonio, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

The hr manager and highering manager were prompt and courteous though be aware that they did not compensate for mileage expenses so if you drive a few hours a couple of times like I did you could be out a lot of gas money.

Interview Questions

• A lot of IT audit related questions, some on processes and policies, and software dev experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Labatt Food Service (Durham, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

The process was fairly straightforward with there being one phone screen with an HR rep and then another skype screen with a manager and a developer. There were no technical questions involved.

Interview Questions

• Describe how your experience is relevant to the role   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Labatt Food Service in April 2016.

Interview

First interview was a phone interview and second was a Skype interview. The first interview was with the HR specialist and the second interview was with the head engineer. The first interview consisted of questions to get to know me; second interview was some of the same basic questions plus job-specific questions

Software Developer Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Labatt Food Service.

Interview

I applied online in my University Career web page. I got a phone message after about 3 weeks about schedule a phone interviewed. The interviewer was more than 30 minutes. A lot of personality and general qualifications.