Laerdal Medical Corp. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Laerdal Medical Corp. Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Laerdal Medical Corp.

Customer Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wappingers Falls, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Laerdal Medical Corp. (Wappingers Falls, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

First I interviewed with a member from their HR Dept and then with the manager of the department I would be working in. The manager of the department then sat me down with an employee and I shadowed with her for about 5-10 minutes to get a better understanding of what the job entails and how they operate.

Interview Questions

• What didn't you like about your previous job?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about the company? Have you looked at our website?   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wappingers Falls, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Laerdal Medical Corp. (Wappingers Falls, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

I first met with the head of HR, who asked me what I was looking for in the internship and what I liked about I.T. Then she asked what I knew about the company which had a rich history in CPR and medical assistance.
    I went in and met with two of the main IT specialists. They asked me what experience I had, while looking at my resume and asked what I would do if I was presented with specific scenarios.

Interview Questions

• Why did you want to intern with us?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Laerdal Medical Corp. in January 2012.

Interview

Skype interview first, then 1:1. Presented 30/60/90 day action plan, solutions. Passed over with very little feedback why. Not pleased with the process since it took 2 months to get to the live interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your goal in life?   1 Answer