Lafayette College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lafayette College Interview Questions

2.4

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lafayette College.

Interview

I went in for an in person interview after applying online. The whole day went smoothly, talked with the current professors, got a quick tour, gave a talk, and had some lunch. The department was nice and it was a good experience overall, so I accepted their offer in the end.

Teacher's Assistant Interview

Interview

I was contacted due to superior academic performance. The process included a short interview in the office of the Professor. I was offered the position immediately following the interview in the office. I found this to be an extremely appropriate experience and the relationship was mutual between parties.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe the word creative in the most creative way possible?   Answer Question

Department Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Easton, PA

Interview

Submitted resume and application to HR, Department contacted me, met with Dept Head, Asst Dept Head, and a few Professors. Very congenial!

Interview Questions

• They were interested most particularly in my transferable skills & temperament.   Answer Question

Facility Monitor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lafayette College.

Interview

I submitted an application and within a week was contacted to do an interview as they grant interviews to everyone who applies. The interview was a group interview of four individuals.

Interview Questions

• We were asked question referring to our customer service qualities as this was a position for Lafayette College's recreation services.   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Easton, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lafayette College (Easton, PA) in March 2013.

Interview

Just met with professor one time. There wasn't much to talk about in the first place. I wanted to get some research experience my area of study and that is what the professor wanted to hear. I mentioned some classes I have taken before that would be useful with the research project. The interview was about 30 mins for just one day.

Interview Questions

• Do you have Experience in a certain research software?   1 Answer

Student Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Easton, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lafayette College (Easton, PA) in August 2009.

Interview

I had to show them how to fix computers. Questions were basic related to RAM, hard-drives etc. Basic use of antivirus is also a requirement. If you know how to do a hard drive , lcd, keyboard replacement, that's an added plus. Overall, the interview was short and to the point.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with computers? Can you fix a computer which is virus infected?   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lafayette College in August 2009.

Interview

Interview was about the ability to fix the computers. Very easy going , taken by the students themselves. Its a good job, so a lot of people apply. Most of the workers are international students. You'll be lucky if you can get a job in here.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lafayette College.

Interview

Recommended by student and got approved.

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate. Took it as it was.