Lake Michigan College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 15, 2017

2.5

Front Office Assistant Interview

Interview

Interview Questions

• Which role did you apply for? (She clearly didnt know for which role i went for the interview). Why did you leave previous organization? Do you know for which role we are speaking to you?   1 Answer

Resident Chaplain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kokomo, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lake Michigan College (Kokomo, IN) in April 2015.

Interview

Sat in the midst of an interview panel, who questioned me based on a preplanned number of questions to find out about my competencies to fill the position. I was drilled about my understanding of what was required for meeting the requirements of the job. There was also a presentation of a scenario and was asked how I would have handled the situation.

Interview Questions

• My qualification, to ascertain how it matches the job description   1 Answer

Student Support Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Benton Harbor, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lake Michigan College (Benton Harbor, MI) in September 2014.

Interview

asking question about why I applied and what do I think I could get out of working for Student Support Service. Also what are my future plans and how do I plan on making this happen.

Interview Questions

• Do I plan on continuing my education, what are my goals and how can we help you make it happen.   1 Answer

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lake Michigan College (Kalamazoo, MI) in January 2013.

Interview

A former supervisor asked me to apply for a partner agency, and gave tips on filling out the application. I was interviewed and hired rather smoothly, as I was already a known entity in a similar role.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses relating to this position?   Answer Question

Higher Education Management: Planning & Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lake Michigan College (San Antonio, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

A recruiting firm solicited my resume, etc., and did a great job of selling me on the college, the position, and the geographic location. Following a pre-review of my resume, etc., by the recruiting firm, I was invited to a Skype interview. The administrative assistant coordinating the interview could not have been more helpful: she was a treat to work with. From initial recruitment to this semi-finalist interview, this college worked efficiently. On the morning of the interview, when it was clear to them that they were running late, I received a call inquiring whether it would be okay with *me* if my interview was delayed by 15 minutes. This college is polite! Members of the search committee were all visible on-camera. Due to a technical glitch, they couldn't see me live but did have an executive headshot of me on their screens. They coped gracefully with this. The search committee members asked a series of well-thought-out and scripted questions (scripted questions are not at all unusual in this sector), and they recorded the session for their President to review. When the recruiter called to let me know that another candidate had been hired, she was gracious and thanked me for having applied. I am glad they found someone who is a better fit for the institution and consider the entire experience to have been exceptionally positive.

Interview Questions

• There were no unexpected questions. The questions were not difficult because they directly addressed issues with which I have many years' experience.   1 Answer

WorkStudy Lake Michigan College Interview

Anonymous Employee in Benton Harbor, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lake Michigan College (Benton Harbor, MI) in June 2009.

Interview

It was very informal. Just panel of interviewers asking the "basic" interview questions.