LandDesign Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at LandDesign

Civil Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LandDesign (Charlotte, NC) in November 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with HR about the logistics, beenfits, etc.,then a Skype interview with some partners, they talked more than I did. They talked about the company and their vision, goals, etc. Then I was flown out for an in-person interview with HR and some partners. They have me an office tour and took me out to lunch.

Interview Questions

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LandDesign (Charlotte, NC) in May 2014.

Interview

Had interview at 9 am. Pretty easy interview. There will be multiple people in a conference room. Some will come and go and not stay the entire time. They like you to meet as many people as possible. Lasted until 10 so about an hour. Took me around to meet people afterward. Large office so that took about 45 minutes. Very friendly people. Offer came a few weeks to a month later. Very informal. I did not negotiate salary, but you probably can if you have experience.

Interview Questions

• If I knew adobe and CAD computer programs. How I could contribute to the team. Why I chose this field to get into. Why I chose Charlotte as a city to move to.   1 Answer