Landair Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Landair

Stockroom Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hopewell, VA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Landair (Hopewell, VA).

Interview

Very pleasant interview in a restaurant by supervision even family members are invited to attend. The interviewer was very professional detailing the description and expectations of the employer. The work setting what the job entailed and who the clients were, were communicated by the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• The basic questions skills and experience expectations from the company   1 Answer

Logistical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Landair (Columbus, OH).

Interview

drown out. I live approx. 1 hour from the location I would of been working out. They made me come back a total of 5-6 times. The last time I finally said "it's time to decide. you guys have seen me now 5 times either say 'yes' or say 'no' secondly that "last interview" I had to 'job shadow' a person. The person I 'job shadowed had less experience than myself. Lastly, Land Air can not schedule interviews when all the "managers" are there. I guess they are always out and about. So it's right for me to burn a personal day and spend the gas running forth a back. I got a letter in the mail stating I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• Well, we would like for you to come back one more time to meet with....   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greeneville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Landair (Greeneville, TN).

Interview

Fairly standard interview questions, tell us your strengths, weaknesses, etc. Tell us about your background. Asked some situational questions for some hypothetical situations. Interviewers were very professional while still remaining cordial and friendly, all said not an entirely unpleasant experience for the area they are headquartered in.

Interview Questions

• You've worked on preparing a presentation for a potential client for several weeks, during the presentation the potential client either shows no interest in your ideas or completely disagrees with them, how would you proceed.   1 Answer