Landmark Credit Union Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Landmark Credit Union

Sort:

Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Berlin, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Landmark Credit Union (New Berlin, WI) in July 2011.

Interview

The interview process was long, but pretty simple. I had to come in for 2 rounds with interviews and there was a bit of a wait in between. We discussed absolutely every piece of my work experience that was on my resume.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Landmark Credit Union (Milwaukee, WI) in March 2015.

Interview

Meeting with 2 people in conference room. Asked multiple questions that were fairly easy. Very relaxing and friendly atmosphere. Positive experience. No questions left unanswered. Informed me of what to expect and the hiring process in general. Told me about the benefits package. Flexible hours. Will ask how much you expect to earn per hour.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work in a bank?   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waukesha, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Landmark Credit Union (Waukesha, WI) in May 2011.

Interview

Questions on how I would handle a situation. moral and ethical questions. Personal questions such as hobbies. Asked where I see myself in five years. Took about 20 mins, was allowed to ask questions about the company. they liked that.

Interview Questions

• whats something you are proud of?   1 Answer

Teller I Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Landmark Credit Union (New York, NY).

Interview

They called me in to schedule an interview. Both manager and assistant manager were present and asked questions. Both extremely kind and made me feel comfortable during the interview. Was offered the job at the spot.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between a bank and a credit union?   Answer Question

Collections Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Landmark Credit Union (South Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

The interview was very fast, I interview on a Wednesday. Offered the postion and took my drug test Thursday and started working Friday. You can basically tell if you have the job or not by the interview

Indirect Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Berlin, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Landmark Credit Union (New Berlin, WI) in May 2015.

Interview

I got a call a week after I emailed them my application to set up an in person interview. A couple days after the interview, I got offered the position.